This forum is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Join some non-aviation clubs. And go to international night. Last year it was thursdays. It probably still is. International night rocks.

ditto on international night/international students organisation.... cool group, nice people and great way to learn about other places and people, direct from them!

sioux crew...uhhhh, what exactly do they do? wear green shirts and act like #######s? no thanks.

ditto on international night/international students organisation.... cool group, nice people and great way to learn about other places and people, direct from them!

sioux crew...uhhhh, what exactly do they do? wear green shirts and act like #######s? no thanks.
Thats not what Sioux Crew does. If you join you can win stuff at sporting events. At least thats what it was like when I was at UND. Has it changed since then? I found that going to sporting events when I was at school was a lot of fun and a great way to pass the time. Why do they act like #######s? What do they do?

I am not sure what this has to do with non aviation things in GF?????? I was simply throwing out suggestions.

The Sioux crew is a fun easy thing to do. Unfortunately most of the people who post on this forum are very similar and do not like supporting local business and school events. (not sure what the deal is) I think getting drunk, putting on your green Sioux crew shirt and going to a football game and following it with a trip to red pepper is a great way to spend about 5 hours on a Sat. I guess I'm just a simple typical Midwest guy. Oh well

The Sioux crew is a fun easy thing to do. Unfortunately most of the people who post on this forum are very similar and do not like supporting local business and school events. (not sure what the deal is) I think getting drunk, putting on your green Sioux crew shirt and going to a football game and following it with a trip to red pepper is a great way to spend about 5 hours on a Sat. I guess I'm just a simple typical Midwest guy. Oh well
Bignellyxx, you are a good man. I am glad that I am not the only one here that thinks along those lines. I guess in order to get any respect for your opinion around here, you have to hang out at JC events at BWW and go to International Night. Not exactly what I would consider a great time.

Bignellyxx, you are a good man. I am glad that I am not the only one here that thinks along those lines. I guess in order to get any respect for your opinion around here, you have to hang out at JC events at BWW and go to International Night. Not exactly what I would consider a great time.

I've never been to an International Night before. I go to all the hockey games and all the football games. If people want to get involved on campus, I recommend doing intramural sports, you'll meet a ton of people that way. Maybe even go out on the weekends and have some fun.

I do think the JC events are great to go to because what's wrong with just going out to eat some dinner?

And yes, some people here do nothing except bash UND.

Opinions, apples and oranges, changes from person to person.
But I gotta say I'd definitley recommend people to go to International Nights. Even for some who are too ignorant to know who their neighboring state is, at least there is free food and hope that helps some break from being a victim of the 'invisible curtain'

I definitley enjoyed hanging out with many different people from diverse backgrounds, and enjoyed non aviation related activities during my time spent there. Kept me sane and helped meet many people from different states, countries, continents, and interests. What better way to network?

Opinions, apples and oranges, changes from person to person.
But I gotta say I'd definitley recommend people to go to International Nights. Even for some who are too ignorant to know who their neighboring state is, at least there is free food and hope that helps some break from being a victim of the 'invisible curtain'

I definitley enjoyed hanging out with many different people from diverse backgrounds, and enjoyed non aviation related activities during my time spent there. Kept me sane and helped meet many people from different states, countries, continents, and interests. What better way to network?

You know... I can honestly say that I wouldn't have ever gone to one of those events if it wasn't a required assignment for me to do so in college. Though, I found that it's actually a pretty neat place/event.

If any of you haven't been to one of these events, I'd suggest going if you have the time

I've never been to an International Night before. I go to all the hockey games and all the football games. If people want to get involved on campus, I recommend doing intramural sports, you'll meet a ton of people that way. Maybe even go out on the weekends and have some fun.

I do think the JC events are great to go to because what's wrong with just going out to eat some dinner?

And yes, some people here do nothing except bash UND.
Your right nothing wrong with any of it. I played intramural hockey for the 5 years I was there. I also went to pretty much every sporting event including m/w basketball, baseball (which you can bring your own beer to the games, including kegs) hockey, v-ball, soccer, football and once to the conference swimming tournament.

Your right nothing wrong with any of it. I played intramural hockey for the 5 years I was there. I also went to pretty much every sporting event including m/w basketball, baseball (which you can bring your own beer to the games, including kegs) hockey, v-ball, soccer, football and once to the conference swimming tournament.

Why did nobody ever tell me that basketball games were BYOB. I hate basketball but i would have went. that is great!

It's Baseball that you can bring your own kegs to. Not Basketball I believe.
Yeah correct its baseball. They play at a public park thats off school grounds and you can booze all you want there. Nothing better during the late spring/early summer than sitting outside enjoying the 50 degree weather and getting drunk.

You know why this forum is dead? too many people who just like to bitch and can't get over themselves and how great everywhere else is. No one wants to come and read the threads here, and no one wants to post in them because the same 5 or so people always come in and do nothing but bitch and moan about how bad ND is, how bad the school is, yada yada yada. seriously get over yourselves.

You know why this forum is dead? too many people who just like to bitch and can't get over themselves and how great everywhere else is. No one wants to come and read the threads here, and no one wants to post in them because the same 5 or so people always come in and do nothing but bitch and moan about how bad ND is, how bad the school is, yada yada yada. seriously get over yourselves.

Yep, I agree that's why I didn't go here tired of that crap and I hate when people whine how cold it is you know what just get over it or go to a different place..

Yep, I agree that's why I didn't go here tired of that crap and I hate when people whine how cold it is you know what just get over it or go to a different place..

if i can bitch and moan enough to save someone from making the same mistake I did, then I have made someone's life better.

I'm doing this for the greater good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back