XJT Preperation

pilot754 said:
First of all I did not blow any interview yet! All I did was on my own post info from an e-mail correspondence. Now I am back where I was waiting for a confirmation of on of 4 dates in June for an interview!

Hello

I did not blow any interview yet! Because I have not been confirmed yet on a date. Currently waiting to hear back from them after the 12 question e-mail.

The Dude

Hey The Dude from Los Angeles. You might want to tone it down a notch - remember, ANYONE can read these boards!

pilot754 said:
I did not blow any interview yet! Because I have not been confirmed yet on a date. Currently waiting to hear back from them after the 12 question e-mail.

The Dude

Yeah, let us know how that works out for you. :whatever:

I think sometimes the hands type faster then the mind can think. Know what I mean?

Not to sound rude or anything Dude, but if I was looking to hire someone to fly my airplanes around the sky with passengers on board, and I received that e-mail back from you, it would be heading to the recycling bin along with your resume.

Why? Too much information!!! Be professional and to the point, just like during a checkride. If asked a question, answer the question with a complete sentence and keep it to the point. Quit rambling on and on with relentless bs about this and about that and about how your a CFI for this company and proceed to give a history about that company. Do you think they really care? Do you think they really wanted a novel in response to every question? No, they want your answer and they want it to the point.

So you busted checkrides? No big deal, but don't proceed to ramble again, and write a novel - again, on how you feel you were cheated. That was just the shovel digging deeper the hole you started when you rambled about your current employer. Be a man and say, Yes, I failed this checkride for this reason. Done.

You need to take a college course on how to respond to employers. And the Mesa line in the recommendation was just the nail your coffin dude. Hate to tell ya, but I'd highly doubt you'd hear from them again with anything positive, especially after posting so much crap on here. Live and learn I guess.

Back