Turbine Time needed

imaviator

I’m growing my career by taking the work I know I can handle, but I haven’t been able to secure the turbo prop time. To keep going, I need some turbine time, but can’t afford to take anymore mortgage
Money to put toward flying.

I will gladly fly right seat, SIC on any turbine time runs you might have. I need 300 hours and no illusions that this will be easy. Please DM for my contact info. Hopefully this is one pathway that might work. Thanks in Advance.

I’m growing my career by taking the work I know I can handle, but I haven’t been able to secure the turbo prop time. To keep going, I need some turbine time, but can’t afford to take anymore mortgage
Money to put toward flying.

I will gladly fly right seat, SIC on any turbine time runs you might have. I need 300 hours and no illusions that this will be easy. Please DM for my contact info. Hopefully this is one pathway that might work. Thanks in Advance.
Me? I went to the local power plant and operated the updated Parsons for a couple years. Logged thousands of hours. The engine never failed once! Hint: HR has no idea what, or whom, Parsons is! Also, they have no idea whom Bernoulli or Newton are.
:)

More germanely, what are your qual's to teach?
What are you overall qual's? ATP, Comm, MEI??
I mean, there's no particular reason you need to fly props of any kind. With the right qual's, you could go straight from a 172 to a jet, as so many have over these past few years.

Last edited:
Back