Which one of you guys at Eagle...

Business of Customer service, then safety, then comfort?

I challenge that we're in the business of providing a safe (safety) mode of transportation, with an emphasis on customer service and satisfation (through comfort).

Safety, then satisfaction.

Business of Customer service, then safety, then comfort?

I challenge that we're in the business of providing a safe (safety) mode of transportation, with an emphasis on customer service and satisfation (through comfort).

Safety, then satisfaction.

That wasn't a prioritized list, just a statement.

Everyone makes mistakes. He should be disciplined, but if its his first offense, I'd let it slide. I definetely think he won't make the same mistake twice.

Sorry that's not funny at all. People are going to be picturing plane crashes, buildings on fire, or other emergencies that may be affecting their loved ones.

I agree with the above poster. In flight it's business only. When people picture what's happening behind the cockpit door it shouldn't be a picture of two college kids plotting to "punk" everyone.

What does he think he is... Southwest?!

Well, this guy thinks it's funny.

cbc4.jpg

The rumor I have heard is the pilot has already got fired. :confused:

That really sucks! Bad move. Probably hadn't a clue how much of a big deal they were making.

Hardly, I think. Captain pulled a prank. Turns out the captain isn't real good at tactful pranks and may have gotten canned for it. I don't see this as a good thing. They should have put more thought into it or just not went with the joke all together. Nothing good about this. Nobody really got hurt, yet nobody wins.

What do you think would happen to a gate agent who announces that a flight is canceled, delayed several hours, or has a gate change only for passengers to later find out that the flight was still scheduled to depart out of the original gate on time? Would you understand that it was just a poorly executed prank if you were a passenger who missed your flight because of what she said?

What do you think would happen to a gate agent who announces that a flight is canceled, delayed several hours, or has a gate change only for passengers to later find out that the flight was still scheduled to depart out of the original gate on time? Would you understand that it was just a poorly executed prank if you were a passenger who missed your flight because of what she said?

I don't agree with what the Eagle pilot did but the situation is entirely different. Once they got to the gate everyone knew they were at the correct airport, so nobody could have missed their connecting flight.

Back