UAL to require all employees to get vaccinated

One of our senior staffers just went on the Boy Scout camp at Philmont. She is very cautious and fully Pfizer vaccinated. She now has the Delta variant and is very sick.

Stop being so cavalier. People are sick and dying. People can’t work because events are cancelled again. I am through with people refusing to do simple things that prevent the further spread of the virus.

I demand to have organic naturally sourced non GMO water. I hear the Government puts mind control chemicals in the water that turns you liberal. They do it in large cities in particular to control the economy. That's why big cities are liberal. I also hear they put tiny microbes in the water that bond together in your body to form these tiny trackers. Nancy Pelosi has been secretly siphoning money that is supposed to be used in the new infrastructure bill into this project. Hillary Clinton was going to fast track this project, but Trump caught wind of it and blocked it when he became President. It's all in this blog that I follow. The blog is call The Secret Society of Patriotic Patriotism of Patriots for America with 2nd Amendment Rights and Don't Tread on Me.
Havent we flown together?

Did you (general 'you', not specific 'you') know that our government puts artificial levels of fluoride in our drinking water? Not all cities, but about 70% of public drinking water supplies in the U.S. do. Without your consent, to boot.

(Historic note: Grand Rapids was the first city to do so.)

Oh, the outrage!

"A flurry of cases were heard in numerous state courts across the U.S. ...during the early years of water fluoridation. State courts consistently held in favor of allowing fluoridation to continue, analogizing fluoridation to mandatory vaccination and the use of other chemicals to clean the public water supply, both of which had a long-standing history of acceptance by courts."

edit to add:

"The Supreme Court of Oklahoma analogized water fluoridation to mandatory vaccination in a 1954 case.[50] The court noted, "we think the weight of well-reasoned modern precedent sustains the right of municipalities to adopt such reasonable and undiscriminating measures to improve their water supplies as are necessary to protect and improve the public health, even though no epidemic is imminent and no contagious disease or virus is directly involved .... To us it seems ridiculous and of no consequence in considering the public health phase of the case that the substance to be added to the water may be classed as a mineral rather than a drug, antiseptic or germ killer; just as it is of little, if any, consequence whether fluoridation accomplishes its beneficial result to the public health by killing germs in the water, or by hardening the teeth or building up immunity in them to the bacteria that causes caries or tooth decay. If the latter, there can be no distinction on principle between it and compulsory vaccination or inoculation, which, for many years, has been well-established as a valid exercise of police power."

53 years old and no cavities.

But correlation is not causation.

And looks like we are getting closer to the epic meltdowns of the anti-vax pilots.

I can’t wait for pilots who never had any strong religious beliefs or medical problems suddenly start claiming religion and medical exemption.

Our internal forum thread about this latest mandate rumor lasted all of 13 posts and 2 hrs before being locked thread by an Admin.

LOL

popcorn-eating-popcorn.gif

Last edited:
The government (all... not just the US) have a history of lying and saying it's not as bad as it actually is.

So yes, you a correct, but it's not helping your argument.

"The most terrifying words in the English language are; I'm from the government and I'm here to help"
-- Ronald Reagan

Our internal forum thread about this latest mandate rumor lasted all of 13 posts and 2 hrs before being locked thread by an Admin.

LOL

popcorn-eating-popcorn.gif

I’m so sick of that forum. The owner is so skittish that he doesn’t ever let a discussion happen.

A vaccine mandate is coming to AS. All the “you don’t like it, get the F out, and my body my choice” blowhards can put their money where their mouth is and increase my seniority by quitting.

I got both shots a good while ago, Pfizer, had a headache for a week after shot 2, and generally felt like crap for a few days.

how does the UAL mandate play out if a pilot or employee ends up with a permanent adverse reaction? The national trust doesn’t pay much - if a pilot loses their medical due to a reaction - say blood clots, would UAL be liable at that point for mandating the vaccine?

I’m so sick of that forum. The owner is so skittish that he doesn’t ever let a discussion happen.

A vaccine mandate is coming to AS. All the “you don’t like it, get the F out, and my body my choice” blowhards can put their money where their mouth is and increase my seniority by quitting.
Not that you need to hear it, but you were very reasonable and sensible in that thread. Also, the 20 year FO who runs it is a tool. His “take my ball and go home” mentality is ridiculous.

how does the UAL mandate play out if a pilot or employee ends up with a permanent adverse reaction? The national trust doesn’t pay much - if a pilot loses their medical due to a reaction - say blood clots, would UAL be liable at that point for mandating the vaccine?

Probably not. You'd most likely qualify for whatever their normal medical retirement is (generally 50% after X years). That said, the number of permanent adverse reactions has been pretty damn low. Could it happen? Sure, but there is a much higher percentage wise likelihood of catching COVID and having a long term issue from that.

Probably not. You'd most likely qualify for whatever their normal medical retirement is (generally 50% after X years). That said, the number of permanent adverse reactions has been pretty damn low. Could it happen? Sure, but there is a much higher percentage wise likelihood of catching COVID and having a long term issue from that.

Generally employment related vaccine injury is covered as a work action- workers comp - but those have been for fully approved vaccines.

I know OSHA finally moved the reporting requirement for on job vaccine injury. Our company isn’t requiring it though due to potential liability at this point. Everybody in the flight department has been vaccinated, however the company as a whole is not require if it at this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I demand to have organic naturally sourced non GMO water. I hear the Government puts mind control chemicals in the water that turns you liberal. They do it in large cities in particular to control the economy. That's why big cities are liberal. I also hear they put tiny microbes in the water that bond together in your body to form these tiny trackers. Nancy Pelosi has been secretly siphoning money that is supposed to be used in the new infrastructure bill into this project. Hillary Clinton was going to fast track this project, but Trump caught wind of it and blocked it when he became President. It's all in this blog that I follow. The blog is called The Secret Society of Patriotic Patriotism of Patriots for America with 2nd Amendment Rights and Don't Tread on Me.
CAM-1: “MY GUNS! MY MONEY! OBAMAAAAAA! STOP THE STEAL! NO COLLUSION OR OBSTRUCTION! ALPA DEEP STATE! PRECIOUS METALS AND IRAQI DINARS!”
CAM-2: …

I know OSHA finally moved the reporting requirement for on job vaccine injury. Our company isn’t requiring it though due to potential liability at this point. Everybody in the flight department has been vaccinated, however the company as a whole is not require if it at this time.
I thought Pfizer was on the verge of full FDA approval, shortly, which renders this point moot.

Of course, the usual suspects will probably move the goalposts on that topic anyway.

I thought Pfizer was on the verge of full FDA approval, shortly, which renders this point moot.

Of course, the usual suspects will probably move the goalposts on that topic anyway.

Not sure? It’s still a potential workers comp claim/ suit I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back