Turkeys vs TSA

I used to take my Jack Russel almost everywhere with me (as a young man having a cute puppy was not unattractive to young ladies), she couldn't come to work but I'd bring her to the Bearcat hangar when we were toiling into the dark hours trying to get it to run right. When she was just a pup she started crawling up any ladder I was standing on, eventually ladders were like furniture to her and she'd go inspect everyone's work. She loved people, especially kids and she'd dote on any toddler she came across. She was a wonderful part of my life. She never flew on an airplane because I'm an adult and I although I did miss her I wasn't going to have a breakdown if she wasn't there, I suspect she felt the same way about me. I worked for a place with an "odd" DOM and he spent thousands of dollars to buy a chocolate lab from some breeder in the Midwest. He came in one day with some sort of certificate and vest, when the dog was still a puppy, that said it was a service dog. I asked him where he'd obtained it and he said he got it off the internet (I should also explain this person argued with me about balancing the elevators on a King Air after a repair and then explained that he'd balanced the flaps on a 747. Never worked on a 747, not going to argue.). And now we have turkeys in the cabin of airliners for no good reason at all. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Last edited:
IMG_3501.jpeg

Why would I try to bring this with me on vacation? She’s perfectly happy at home guarding and barking against the imaginary sound’s coming from my backyard.

I love this.

Someone's "dog with a smock" dropped a steamer in the meat section at my local grocery store and the owner just trotted away like a grocery store has the ability to handle some sort of biohazard team at the ready.
That’s where I would loudly say “ma’am, I think you forgot this…”

I used to take my Jack Russel almost everywhere with me (as a young man having a cute puppy was not unattractive to young ladies), she couldn't come to work but I'd bring her to the Bearcat hangar when we were toiling into the dark hours trying to get it to run right. When she was just a pup she started crawling up any ladder I was standing on, eventually ladders were like furniture to her and she'd go inspect everyone's work. She loved people, especially kids and she'd dote on any toddler she came across. She was a wonderful part of my life. She never flew on an airplane because I'm an adult and I although I did miss her I wasn't going to have a breakdown if she wasn't there, I suspect she felt the same way about me. I worked for a place with an "odd" DOM and he spent thousands of dollars to buy a chocolate lab from some breeder in the Midwest. He came in one day with some sort of certificate and vest, when the dog was still a puppy, that said it was a service dog. I asked him where he'd obtained it and he said he got it off the internet (I should also explain this person argued with me about balancing the elevators on a King Air after a repair and then explained that he'd balanced the flaps on a 747. Never worked on a 747, not going to argue.). And now we have turkeys in the cabin of airliners for no good reason at all. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Every time you post I feel like I’m going on a ride.

Back