The SWEET life...

I am a BIG fan of dassault...i was in 2 of their aircraft, the 900C, and the 50, and they were sooo nice on the inside...they were corporate, but the guy who showed me said they were a nice ride!!

The one time that I've been close to a Falcon was when I was hit by a Falcon 20's jet blast on the ramp...the Coke that I was holding went everywhere!

Yeah, I bet those Falcon 900/2000/50s are definately sweet inside.
cool.gif

A friend of mine flies the 2000. Sweet airplane. I got to sit in the cockpit one day when he was getting ready for a trip. That was cool.

Hmm... combination of the plane, car and cabin crew.... corporate aviation isn't looking all that bad right now.

Ethan

No, that was the pilot's car sitting there, they only retail for about 300,000USD. Imagine that car payment?

At first glance it looks cool, but I've met a few people who could or do live like that and their lives aren't any sweeter than ours, just more complicated.

[ QUOTE ]
At first glance it looks cool, but I've met a few people who could or do live like that and their lives aren't any sweeter than ours, just more complicated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Reminds me of a conversation I had with my parents:

"I want to be a pilot when I grow up!"

"Thats nice honey. Why not do something more practical though, like become an accountant?"

"But I want to fly, and fly a lot. Eat and sleep and fly"

"Thats nice... but you need to earn a living too. And accountants make good livings!"

"But if I work full time, I won't be able to fly full time"

"But if you're an accountant you'll be able to make lots of money and when you retire, you can buy an airplane and fly as much as you want!"

"oh boy... not until I retire! WOOHOO!"

Back