The Official "Waiting on FOL from Chicago PEPC" thread

None of me peeps have gotten questionnaires yet... i am getting concerned... am I the only one or are there other's of you from CHI - En Route PEPC that no one has gotten them yet? :confused:

I attended the Chicago PEPC on Thursday and one of my references received the form yesterday. I checked with another one this morning and she didn't receive hers and the 3rd reference is in OK City for Radar Training for awhile so he won't be home to get his.

I was thinking they would wait for my medical issues to clear up before they sent them but I guess not. I had an alcohol related incident that I needed to submit court/arrest records and a written statement for. On the day of the PEPC I provided court records and was told by the first person that will probably be sufficient. The person that gave me the instructions for submitting the statement and records refused to look at what I had given and told me to call next week. I called Mon-Thurs and left a couple of voicemails but no one called me back. I finally talked to someone Friday and they said they would look over what I submitted and call me back Monday. No call Monday so I called again yesterday morning and was told I would get a call by the end of the day. Surprise...no call yet. I understand they are busy so I will continue to be patient.

1 personal reference, 1 work reference and 2 location reference received their forms. My husband went to the Chicago PEPC for Enroute on Tuesday.

1 personal reference, 1 work reference and 2 location reference received their forms. My husband went to the Chicago PEPC for Enroute on Tuesday.

WHY MMEEEE?!?! OH WHYYYY?!

nancykerrigan.jpg

For the fun of waiting can someone describe what the FBI letters ask and say on them. I have yet to have a contact receive one but I'm interested in what they say.

For the fun of waiting can someone describe what the FBI letters ask and say on them. I have yet to have a contact receive one but I'm interested in what they say.

It's not from the FBI... it's from the OPM Investigations Dept or whatever it's called.

I was actually looking for it last night. Someone posted the questions on here somewhere, but I couldn't find the damn things. UPDATE - I found it in the NY thread.

Its just a scantron with asking the following:
1. How long have you known this person?
A) ____ years _____ months B) I don't know this person

2. My association with this person is/was as a:
A) Coworker B) Neighbor C) Friend D) Spouse E) Former Spouse F) Instructor G) Relative H) Other (explain)

3. On the average, I associate(d) with this person:
A) Daily B) Weekly C) Monthly D) Twice a Year E) Once Every Year or 2 D) Once in 3 or More Years

4. I last associated with this person:
A) 0-3 months ago B) 3-12 months ago C) 1-3 years ago D) 3-5 years ago E) 5+ years ago

5. Does the informaion on the front of this form concerning this person apear to be correct?
A) yes B) No-it appears to be incorrect or incomplete (explain)

6. Do you have any reason to question this person's honesty or trustworthiness?
A) No B) Yes (explain) C) I do not know this person well enough to respond D) I wish to discuss the adverse information I have

7. Do you ahve any adverse information about this person's employement, residence or activities concering:
Violations of the Law, Financial Integrity, Abuse of Alcohol and/or Drugs, Mental or Emotional Stability, General Behavior or Conduct, Other Matters (explain)
(There is a yes or no bubble next to each one of those)

8. Additional information which you feel may have a bearing on this person's suitability for government employment or security clearance. This space may be used for derogatory as well as positive information.

9. Do you recommend this person for goverment security clearance or employement?
A) Yes B) No (explain) C) I don't know this person well enough to make a recommendation.

both my other personal references got their letters today. So 3 of 3 personal references, and have not heard from any work or location references.

Got word early last week that my security is clear, and I am just waiting on a call back from medical for my current status. So my point is the process is moving a long pretty good for us Chi PEPC people.

Got word early last week that my security is clear, and I am just waiting on a call back from medical for my current status. So my point is the process is moving a long pretty good for us Chi PEPC people.
Did you have any references receive letters?

Did you have any references receive letters?
Yea I had all 3 personal references, one form work experience, and the other was a unemployment verification from when I was in high school. I might have had more, but that is all I know of that received one.

Back