T-Shirt Suggestion for NetworkJC 2006

ready2fly

Kind of expounding on something Doug mentioned earlier....... How about a T-shirt that simply said:

WWBDJD?

(What Would Brian DeJESUS Do?)

:D :bandit:

Discuss.

R2F

ready2fly said:
Kind of expounding on something Doug mentioned earlier....... How about a T-shirt that simply said:

WWBDJD?

Discuss.

R2F

Oh come on! Reserve that one till at least NJC '10 when I can attend.:)

ready2fly said:
I don't get it.

But, HEY ... if it's been suggested.....pardon my ignorance. Kind of been busy doing other things lately.

I think flying nole was saying is that BDJ mas or had a tendency to post about 'it' quite often.....Don't know that I agree with it...But then again who knows the young'un has grown since he started here.

ready2fly said:

WWBDJD?

Discuss.

R2F
I'd say we have to wait till BDJ is 21 - so we can use that as the Motto of NJC for that particular year....because then, he'll be able to make it out for the event...

in fact, i'm thinking BDJ should start saving his money now so that we can hold a 21st "growin up" party for him in Vegas! :)

Kristie said:
I'd say we have to wait till BDJ is 21 - so we can use that as the Motto of NJC for that particular year....because then, he'll be able to make it out for the event...

in fact, i'm thinking BDJ should start saving his money now so that we can hold a 21st "growin up" party for him in Vegas! :)
Cool with me. BDJ.....when you're old enough to make it out to Vegas.....and if I'm there.....your first brew is on me, bro. :D

How about "Top 10 Questions Heard At NJC"...Or "NJC's Pilot's Operating Handbook"

I'm going to come up with a good list (Let me just crack open a few beers first). It'l be like the Top 10 questions people ask on the site but more NJC related. Obviously those who attended can edit and add...

How about a tshirt with a couple of SNAKES ON A PLANE in the cockpit?
On the back a pic of Samuel A. Jackson saying "Get these Mfin snakes off the gdmn plane."
Hmmmmm
adios

ready2fly said:
Cool with me. BDJ.....when you're old enough to make it out to Vegas.....and if I'm there.....your first brew is on me, bro. :D

Kristie said:

Ahh, you guys are too much.:) I'll try my best to be there when the times comes.

FlyingNole said:
How about "Top 10 Questions Heard At NJC"...Or "NJC's Pilot's Operating Handbook"

I'm going to come up with a good list (Let me just crack open a few beers first). It'l be like the Top 10 questions people ask on the site but more NJC related. Obviously those who attended can edit and add...
Just make sure they're short & sweet...tshirts only have oh so much room...and usually need a larger font...like 10"x10" or something like that.

here's one for the shirt........

while sitting at dinner on Friday night with Doug,Kristie, Max, John, Em, ESF.........Max takes out his wallet and that thing is friggin huge......So I asked him:

Have You THought About A Man Bag? :D

Back