Sunglasses

UDaviator

Domo Arigato, Mister Roboto
What do you all wear with your noise cancelling headset?? I know it's imperative for the seal to be tight around the ears for noise cancelling, but what sunglasses have proven efficient out in the field!? I have the David Clark X11s, but I'm sure all noise cancelling head sets are alike....thanks all!!

Ralgha

All noise canceling headsets are not alike. DC's are way behind most other companies in ANR technology.

That aside, I wear Oakley A-Wire sunglasses with my Bose A20. The noise is slightly more with the sunglasses on, but not too much, they do start to get uncomfortable after a couple hours. If the sunglasses hugged my head better behind my ears it would probably improve both noise and comfort.

Romulus

I have a pair of ray-ban aviators. They make a version that is cut down quite a bit with a silver frame so you don't have to look like a Maverick wanna be. The have a nice glass lens with a neutral gray color that works good in low light and flat light conditions. They do tend to be a bit pricey though, about $145.

I also have a couple pairs of sun cloud sunglasses. They make several styles with a nice lens for about $50 a pair. The only draw back is all their stuff is polarized and that does not work well with glass and/or heated windshields.