Starting a new career

I was told I was selected for the CTI application. But I don't care either way as the OTS application I got to select counties so it may be worth 5 more weeks to get placed in a location I desire

FYI, If you're OTS and interested in getting a head start on the first 5 week course at OKC, I have the entire book on my computer (edited for materials that cannot be copied outside of the FAA). PM me if you want to take the time to download the 2.5 GB

Exactly right

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but since you already have your Bachelors, then you are SOL because in order to get the ATCTI recommendations you have to finish all the CTI Requirements BEFORE recieving your Degree, otherwise they can't recommend you. That is the positions I am in right now, I am completely ready to graduate with 2 degrees, but i have to keep putting off graduation until I finish all my CTI requirements, or get offered an OTS position. Which ever one comes first...

Just keep applying to the OTS announcements. With the way they are hiring, you would probably get picked up OTS before the next CTI announcement comes out any ways.....

Back