Southwest

A goat isn’t going to cut it. This is at least cow territory here.

Seriously though, unless they’ve changed it recently you go in for a test. If you pass said test, they call you back for a face to face.

A goat isn’t going to cut it. This is at least cow territory here.

Seriously though, unless they’ve changed it recently you go in for a test. If you pass said test, they call you back for a face to face.
What kinda test? I'm pretty good at math and science. Those trick questions that delta does throw me off.

Word of advice for the written: Read CAREFULLY what the question is asking. They don't set traps, per se, but there are some set of to nail the "oh, that's obvious" group.
Should I approach this like the written exam going into getting my license?

This is a career job. You should approach it as though this is your one and only shot by preparing for it as such. Should you get an interview and it doesn’t go well due to unpreparedness, you might not get a second invite. I’d prepare in a way that sets you up to walk away from an interview with a job offer. That’s how serious I would take it but that’s just me.

Best of luck to all who apply!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have never tried for a major before, this is no kids game. It is incredibly competitive and you have to find a way to be memorable in a good way against 1000 others with basically the same qualifications. Don’t get too frustrated if you don’t get the job, just keep at it until you do.

Thanks, yall. I've been trying for a major for years and understand the competitive nature. It isn't easy but I feel good about this.

If you have never tried for a major before, this is no kids game. It is incredibly competitive and you have to find a way to be memorable in a good way against 1000 others with basically the same qualifications. Don’t get too frustrated if you don’t get the job, just keep at it until you do.
So you are saying its not competitive at the regional level?

So you are saying its not competitive at the regional level?

Not as competitive as on the major level. The regionals all can and do hire people with just a pulse if they have a period of high attrition. At a major, there are probably upwards of a thousand people with connections and a good resume. The people doing the hiring have a lot of really great people to sort through and everyone wants their friends and family hired.

Not as competitive as on the major level. The regionals all can and do hire people with just a pulse if they have a period of high attrition. At a major, there are probably upwards of a thousand people with connections and a good resume. The people doing the hiring have a lot of really great people to sort through and everyone wants their friends and family hired.
Which is •. Someone that knows someone shouldn't matter. Hire the best qualified person. I am legacy at major and they won't give me the time of day.

Which is *I don't have the education to emote without using a curse word*. Someone that knows someone shouldn't matter. Hire the best qualified person. I am legacy at major and they won't give me the time of day.
And I don't have the time to censor what I write. I have plenty of education. <redacted>

Last edited by a moderator:
Back