Southwest

manniax

Well-met in the Ka-tet
Just saw this on the book of faces...so get those resumes ready to submit!

Capture.JPG

Lol, I stayed up till 0300 and got up 10 minutes ago and haven't seen anything. But you're right, the post doesn't stay up long.

I think they've changed their procedures - they used to yank the post as soon as they got a set number of applications, but I believe they leave it up for a set amount of time now (a week or two) because they were worried about missing some quality applicants who didn't manage to apply in a two or three hour window. That being said - if you are interested, I would check their website daily so you can submit your application once they do post the job. I don't think you need to do it hourly though. :cool:

I think they've changed their procedures - they used to yank the post as soon as they got a set number of applications, but I believe they leave it up for a set amount of time now (a week or two) because they were worried about missing some quality applicants who didn't manage to apply in a two or three hour window. That being said - if you are interested, I would check their website daily so you can submit your application once they do post the job. I don't think you need to do it hourly though. :cool:
You're probably right but I'm not going to chance it, if possible haha. I thought they might post the job at midnight so I stayed up till 3 AM waiting on all 3 timezones to rollover. I know they're CST but I'm usually up that late or later anyhow :eek:

Just looked on SWA careers and it would be under NOC/Dispatch for them but for most airlines its under corporate

Back