So who's going.....?

Are you attending NJC2014

• Total voters
Flights and hotel are booked. Will be arriving LAS on Tuesday Oct. 21 at 10:20PM from ATL on the 763. Chasen, you coming to pick me up at LAS? ;) It's been 15 years since I was in Vegas. Should be a fun day and a half there. #FIRSTPOST!!!!! YEAAA....

Flights and hotel are booked. Will be arriving LAS on Tuesday Oct. 21 at 10:20PM from ATL on the 763. Chasen, you coming to pick me up at LAS? ;) It's been 15 years since I was in Vegas. Should be a fun day and a half there. #FIRSTPOST!!!!! YEAAA....
You were 15 last time you were in LAS?! It's about damn time man, but in your next life, I'd recommend a visit to LAS after you turn 21 but before the wife and kid come along.

My wife and I just booked everything this past weekend! I'll be arriving on Tuesday morning and she'll be flying in Tuesday evening after work. First time for both of us so I was hoping some of you guys might give us a heads up on confirmed events and activities (other than the obvious main event). It sounds like there is a plan for happy hour on Tuesday? Although I didn't see anything that sounded like it was confirmed. And then a lunch on Wednesday? And possibly a ladies happy hour on Wednesday evening? We haven't met many members on this site in person (looking forward to changing that!) so I just wanted to make sure that we don't miss anything. Since this will be like NJC IOE for us, I just want to make sure we are at the right places at the right times, we don't really have any phone numbers or contact info for people attending. Are the finalized events/times posted on the site prior to the week of the event?

I appreciate you guys putting up with the rookie questions. Looking forward to meeting everyone and making some great new friends!

My wife and I just booked everything this past weekend! I'll be arriving on Tuesday morning and she'll be flying in Tuesday evening after work. First time for both of us so I was hoping some of you guys might give us a heads up on confirmed events and activities (other than the obvious main event). It sounds like there is a plan for happy hour on Tuesday? Although I didn't see anything that sounded like it was confirmed. And then a lunch on Wednesday? And possibly a ladies happy hour on Wednesday evening? We haven't met many members on this site in person (looking forward to changing that!) so I just wanted to make sure that we don't miss anything. Since this will be like NJC IOE for us, I just want to make sure we are at the right places at the right times, we don't really have any phone numbers or contact info for people attending. Are the finalized events/times posted on the site prior to the week of the event?

I appreciate you guys putting up with the rookie questions. Looking forward to meeting everyone and making some great new friends!

There are a few unofficial events, like 9FI, Red Rock hike leading up to the event. Then there is the ladies lunch, I think that and the actual event are the only scheduled events. Post event, for those still in town is mostly winging it. Some people will get a group together to go gamble. Or go to eat. At night, text will be flying around. The likes of D&K are here, So an so is over there. But also especially for couples that stay after the event it allows for some one on one time. Maybe to catch some shows, gamble etc. Basically post event stay glued to text messages and groupme for details about spur of the moment meet ups and the such.

Just got my arrival sorted out, so I'm getting in Tuesday afternoon. Should have time for a power nap and then...whatever...

Fabulous!

The ladies event is not a lunch; rather it is 6pm on Wed.

The ladies are planning a day event on Tuesday while some of the guys pig out on cow at The Palm. Other guys who won't be at The Palm will be doing other things.

There is a Red Rock hike on Wednesday late morning.

Tuesday evening is still not confirmed as to location.

Last year we did a trip to the Hoover Dam. We had lunch at the Boulder Creek brewery and spent a small amount of time in the little museum they have that explains it all. That day was awesome!

Last edited:
you're on SAPA? Good for you...please prepare a report on the Pro Standards program...thanks :)

Indeed, working with what we have to leave the place a little better perhaps. Pro Stands still plugging along well. You gonna make it this year?

That'd have to be a pretty damn big flask!
Will this do? Is there a space for it in the plane? Didn't you guys remove flight kits and have Ipads instead? Just put it where the flight kit used to be. ;)

Attachments

• flask.jpeg
    flask.jpeg
    1.7 KB · Views: 156
Back