So who's going.....?

Are you attending NJC2014

• Total voters
Virgin America had a one-day sale $140r/t, so I figured why play the non-rev game. I'll be getting in at 1830 Tuesday and leaving at 1720 Thursday if anyone wants to split a cab, staying at PH of course.

Chasen, I *may* be getting in around that time. Depends on what time I can bounce from my meeting in PHX and catch a flight. If I'm in around then, I'm renting a car (to drive out to Red Rock on Wednesday) and can give you a ride. I'll let you know how the timing is looking as it gets closer, or remind me if I forget.

Unfortunately, I'm out.

My Uncle has a knack for sending me places during NJC time.

:mad:

Thanks a lot, ISIS!

Screw the AF. Drop leave and go anyway. What are they really going to do to you? Put you in a non-flying assignment? Deploy you?

Crap like this makes me so glad I left active duty. And in short time, the reserves too.

C'mon @Hacker15e. Listen to @MikeD. Go AWOL!

What kind of man are you, what kind of pilot are you?

Pilot A – A strong minded alpha male who doesn’t take any, who’s not afraid to speak his mind, has had multiple sexual partners in his life and has a backup plan.

Pilot B – A feeble minded coward who was probably picked on in high school. Pilot B is the dorky type who lives and breathes aviation and can tell you the number of rivets on any control surface. Pilot B has struggled all of his life with women and can count his sexual partners on one hand. This is the type of pilot who would do our job for FREE.

C'mon @Hacker15e. Listen to @MikeD. Go AWOL!

What kind of man are you, what kind of pilot are you?

Pilot A – A strong minded alpha male who doesn’t take any, who’s not afraid to speak his mind, has had multiple sexual partners in his life and has a backup plan.

Pilot B – A feeble minded coward who was probably picked on in high school. Pilot B is the dorky type who lives and breathes aviation and can tell you the number of rivets on any control surface. Pilot B has struggled all of his life with women and can count his sexual partners on one hand. This is the type of pilot who would do our job for FREE.

I think that description is going to live on for a very very long time unbeknownst to the guys at pilotstrike.

I won't be there this year unfortunately. I hear delta is announcing a380s and concoedes ab intio this year.

Got my room booked and tickets!

Waiting on 2 friends tomorrow to confirm if they're going or not.

Looking forward to it!

I won't be there this year unfortunately. I hear delta is announcing a380s and concoedes ab intio this year.

I gotta market to pilots.

Don Draper would throw his old fashioned in my face and yell "GET OUT" if I attempted to employ their services.

Got my room booked and tickets!

Waiting on 2 friends tomorrow to confirm if they're going or not.

Looking forward to it!

Ooh! There you are! Thanks! You will have an awesome time, trust me.

Ooh! There you are! Thanks! You will have an awesome time, trust me.

Haha it took me awhile. Don Draper would have been impressed with your marketing techniques. That, plus my schedule finally swayed me in the right direction.

Let me add, way excited to finally put more names to faces! Besides that troublemaker @jtrain609 I haven't met many JC'ers outside of SkyW. I'll be coming in sometime Tuesday afternoon so I'll track some folks down when I get in.

If anyone needs a ride to/from the airport, shoot me a PM so we can exchange numbers. My wife and I are driving in and as long as we're sober we are happy to help spare you guys cab fare if we can help it!

Back