Scott Kirby's Frontier and Spirit Prediction

I'm aware of the LAX base. But the dearly departed X-Forces who was an LAX based captain. He said trips out of LAX were mostly red eye hub to hub. Or Mexico trips. Still not getting a direct flight to SEA... from a hub. :D
It’s a hub for us! In fact, @mattc206 flew PHX-SEA this morning. Probably reeking of Hula’s Modern Tiki! LOL

He NEVER replied to my text! He always used to with cat-like quickness. Man gets job flying 747's. Too good to respond GA trash! 🤣

Nah, you have to call him. Day #1, I shot him a few texts about meeting up with @ozziecat35 that went unseen. So then Ozzie went “oldster” and straight-up called him voice and 30 minutes later, his Uber pulled up.

As someone that has to fly on the ex-Lion Air -900s from MEM all the time, yeah, they're not that great.
They’re like Chernobyl…not great, not horrible.

Atleast they got the fish smell out of them/got the bleed lines cleaned out. Two summers ago, they royally sucked at staying cool.

Only positive quality of those planes is the HGS-6000 system, it’s a solid upgrade.

Or Delta! :D

z-xYDG3dK-ZVN8lPL1II1xCbY-EJrTLV5EAS_cpB9IsXYQ44tZum9kD8u1LsZqoJFI6BSS5zTmfQhWAPb2IxVmGnUzVB2x6lq0SmkHQK2GJjZvsj786QnU4ud5RhaLVp61GHitut-WkgSC1bjzq327bw7NvF

Then I probably see you from my vantage point at work, seconds from touchdown, on rwy. 08. In all those how was it said... "ratty old" 738's and 739's. ;)

Shoulda came out when I brought the 350 in to PHX, but NooOoOOOooo! :)

Back