Scott Kirby's Frontier and Spirit Prediction

My mom was a psych tech when I was a kid. Have you watched "One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest" yet? If not, DO IT! :)
Long time ago, yes. But I don't like watching hospital dramas anymore. Grey's Anatomy, too much like the real thing. Gives me PTSD, lol. A nurse practitioner a few months ago was dating a nurse and a female tech all from different units. Then they all found out. Huge girl fight in the hallway. Grey's writes itself. Probably no different than the FA's with you.

Long time ago, yes. But I don't like watching hospital dramas anymore. Grey's Anatomy, too much like the real thing. Gives me PTSD, lol. A nurse practitioner a few months ago was dating a nurse and a female tech all from different units. Then they all found out. Huge girl fight in the hallway. Grey's writes itself. Probably no different than the FA's with you.
Oddly, the TV show I’ve found most entertaining and hitting closest to home is Below Deck and its various spinoffs.

Incidentally, I miss these stories from FB.

In the same sense I miss ditching high school to watch original Jerry Springer, when they’d have full on brawls between the Klan and whoever would be beating up the Klan that week.
I just got off paid administrative leave, because a psychotic patient said that at 3am last Sunday morning (mind you I work days and Sunday morning at the time I was home asleep). I drove to work and r*ped her seven times. Again, never mind that their are four techs on the floor at all times and three nurses in the nurses station. She also says that she's married to Kobe Bryant and had six hundred of his kids. Well... had, because she's claiming the I killed two hundred and thirty of them.

Just another day. Another day. Just another day. Another day, another day, another daaaaaaaay. Another daaaaaaay! Nother' day. Nother' day!

I just got off paid administrative leave, because a psychotic patient said that at 3am last Sunday morning (mind you I work days and Sunday morning at the time I was home asleep). I drove to work and r*ped her seven times. Again, never mind that their are four techs on the floor at all times and three nurses in the nurses station. She also says that she's married to Kobe Bryant and had six hundred of his kids. Well... had, because she's claiming the I killed two hundred and thirty of them.

Just another day. Another day. Just another day. Another day, another day, another daaaaaaaay. Another daaaaaaay! Nother' day. Nother' day!

And THAT, my friends, is why my delusions of grandeur about volunteering with children comes to a screeching halt.

You could go work for Kelloggs. Seeing that you’re apparently a cereal killer and all.

Sounds like someone just found their secret admirer :)

That whole job seems like every day is the Kobayashi Maru scenario.

And THAT, my friends, is why my delusions of grandeur about volunteering with children comes to a screeching halt.
Yeah... don't do kids! They're going through puberty and a mass of emotions and hormones, a lot of negative ones. And they're not yet mentally and emotionally fit to deal with them yet. On top of their mental illness. They will burn you, or exhaust you quick. Like cat like quickness. A couple months ago we had a teen who's gf discharged. He'd somehow stolen her pink bra and panties. And he was wearing them as a reminder of her. It's all that he was wearing... a code was called because he refused to take them off. Two weeks ago we have a 15 yr. old boy who is straight, but all the cool kids on the unit were gay or bi. And he wanted to fit in so bad with the crowd that he allowed them to run a train... Kids in the system are damaged, broken things.
That whole job seems like every day is the Kobayashi Maru scenario.
Well you're dealing with bipolars, schizophrenics, cluster B personality disorders and schizo affective disorder, which I either call a "Robeast" or the Voltron Force, depending on the day and severeity. Schizo affective is bipolar and schizophrenia blended together. So it's totally like. "Form arms and legs... and I'll form... the head!"

Yeah... don't do kids! They're going through puberty and a mass of emotions and hormones, a lot of negative ones. And they're not yet mentally and emotionally fit to deal with them yet. On top of their mental illness. They will burn you, or exhaust you quick. Like cat like quickness. A couple months ago we had a teen who's gf discharged. He'd somehow stolen her pink bra and panties. And he was wearing them as a reminder of her. It's all that he was wearing... a code was called because he refused to take them off. Two weeks ago we have a 15 yr. old boy who is straight, but all the cool kids on the unit were gay or bi. And he wanted to fit in so bad with the crowd that he allowed them to run a train... Kids in the system are damaged, broken things.

Well you're dealing with bipolars, schizophrenics, cluster B personality disorders and schizo affective disorder, which I either call a "Robeast" or the Voltron Force, depending on the day and severeity. Schizo affective is bipolar and schizophrenia blended together. So it's totally like. "Form arms and legs... and I'll form... the head!"

Have you seen the Abulaban case in San Diego? Court TV has his cross exam. Straight up narcissistic controlling psycho. It was actually unnerving to watch this guy perform on the stand.

giphy.gif

Like the cool lion Voltron, right? Not the lame vehicle one...

I got involuntarily activated/mobilized this year and was pissed to be flying a C-17 for 50% of my airline pay. Then I'd hear Air Canada getting their oceanic with Shanwick and immediately felt bad that I was complaining about my temporary situation that would end in 8 weeks. Like man I'm making nothing and still makin' way more than that dude...
Only airline pilots get mad making $150k in the AF.

whenever you get to an airline, even if it's the •tiest regional out there, you're going to think you died and went to heaven

I just got off paid administrative leave, because a psychotic patient said that at 3am last Sunday morning (mind you I work days and Sunday morning at the time I was home asleep). I drove to work and r*ped her seven times. Again, never mind that there are four techs on the floor at all times and three nurses in the nurses station. She also says that she's married to Kobe Bryant and had six hundred of his kids. Well... had, because she's claiming the I killed two hundred and thirty of them.

Finish your CFI.

Back