Scott Kirby's Frontier and Spirit Prediction

You could fly Frontier. 😄
Well... the problem with them or Spirit, is that you're assured a 8,10 or 18 layover. Ain't got time foe' that! I'll stick to LCC and legacies. No ULCC's. And yes, I'm aware that B6 is an LCC. If I was ever going back east, or to the Caribbean. I'd have zero issue using them. Great airline. West coast IMO needs some work though. Which even they acknowledge, when they were trying for Virgin.

But SEA, being a hub, I should theoretically be able to fly PHX-SEA direct and hopefully skip LAX, or SLC.

Ok, I get that they are on ratty old 737-800s and they are flown by delusional fools who are attempting to set a record for simultaneously performing 160 spinal adjustment at one time on landing, but you got a problem with the Widget's 5x a day? Are there not enough choices for you? My commuting keister would love more company flights to choose from but it's better than the alternative.

Well... the problem with them or Spirit, is that you're assured a 8,10 or 18 layover. Ain't got time foe' that! I'll stick to LCC and legacies. No ULCC's. And yes, I'm aware that B6 is an LCC. If I was ever going back east, or to the Caribbean. I'd have zero issue using them. Great airline. West coast IMO needs some work though. Which even they acknowledge, when they were trying for Virgin.
You can get to Seattle nonstop from Phoenix on Frontier. No connections needed.

Back