Scheduling For Vegas

gurisudenko

Would it be okay to come out on Saturday the 25th for the main event? I mean, I don't have to be there on the 24th to fill out any sort of paperwork or anything, right?

Still trying to get this sorted out. I have school on the 24th, will be on the flightline until 6:00pm...

nope, there's no requirement to be there the entire weekend! if the event itself is the only part of the weekend you can attend - then that's great, we look forward to it!!!

but make sure to fill out the registration ( network.jetcareers.com ) because you'll want a nametag and you'll want to be entered into the door prizes/raffles!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Well, fly out at 6:30 PM from Phoenix, and you can be there right away?

There ya go, problem solved. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Well, fly out at 6:30 PM from Phoenix, and you can be there right away?

There ya go, problem solved. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No need to do that, she can drive from Prescott, probably only a few hours (that is if she has a car).

I just looked on mapblast and it is 252 miles. So if you average at least 70 mph, that is just a shade over 3 1/2 hours.

[ QUOTE ]
because you'll want a nametag

[/ QUOTE ]
Kristie, something tells me you won't need a nametag for her. If she does sign, up you may get a quick surge in registrations from some of the younger bucks that don't get outside as much. A Code of Conduct may be in order as well. (this coming from a happily married man.) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif J/K Anyway, the more the merrier. And I am sure we will all behave ourself, before we hit Studio 54 that is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PRC to PHX is about a 90 minute drive.

Well, I think friday night is going to be the typical Vegas stuff where you'd have to be at least 21. So she probably wouldn't miss much the first night.

Unless, of course, we go hand out pamplets "FlyChicaga"-style on Las Vegas Blvd. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Did ya notice that there was always that token woman handing those things out? We could grab a bunch of those, and hand them out, and Cristl could be our token woman.

[ QUOTE ]

If she does sign, up you may get a quick surge in registrations from some of the younger bucks that don't get outside as much. A

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't wait for the (and say this in your best N. Georgia accent) "Ohh, you're awful purdy miss Chickapee!"

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif Looks like my chances of going are pretty good! This is gonna be so much fun! I just have to work on transportation and hotel issues (not hard!)

we've got a pretty good discount package at Hawthorn ($89/nt)... or you could buddy up with Emily (Skibum) in TonyW's room (it's a 2 bed/2 bath) and Emily has one of those beds... then split the cost...

but if your going to get your own room up there, make sure you reserve by next tuesday cuz that's the due date before they go back out to the public! oh and to get the hotel rate code (and to verify that your going), reserve at network.jetcareers.com for me and you'll be all set!

glad to hear you might be able to make it! we need more *girls*.. have 12 on the list so far!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

already signed up, but just to be sure, please count me in! Im trying to get more of the "young guns" to attend but so far nada.

Back