Room sharing??

Luxor, excalibur, mgm grand, and hilton are all 18+ hotels. If you cant find anyone to go dual on the room, i'm going to book at one of these hotels if you want to room up with me? Just an idea...

I hate the 21+ rule for rooms too!:banghead:

Damn bitch. I got the interview at Honeywell on Weds. Calm down! :p

i know you guys are like playin' and all that, but others don't so can we keep it toned down just a smidge please? ;)

I'm looking for a place to crash, so I'd share with the Wookie. :)

Thinking about it, if i was to room up with seg's just think about how much hair would be present in that room? Dare i say i think i'm hairier than him on the legs, hell i have hairier legs than most full grown men will have in their lifetime combined!:buck:

So.. I just was informed that my job won't need me to work for a couple of week... This basically means I'm actually really strapped for cash between airfare, and other expenses I'm SOL... so I'm looking for 3 more people to split this room... Can we manage to have 4 people in a room??? That'd be legal right?

Actually, if they have a nice long closet, those make excellent "private" rooms. Did it once in the Parmelia Hilton in Australia. Very comfortable.

Haha! My friend told me about a time he was in Vegas and woke up on the Sink cabinet thingy... naked. :confused: Guess what happens in vegas doesn't actually stay in vegas.

But seriously, if anyone want's a slot in this awesome room... PM me so I can make a list!:nana2:

I'm down to split a room. Did you only book for Sun-tues though because I'll need a place to crash Saturday night too. If anyone wants to hook me up with some floor space i'd be glad to foot half the cost.

Back