Quick Question

SmitteyB

My best friend applied twice- took the ATSAT twice....Score 100 twice....and was rejected- TWICE.

He has no aviation experience, but has a 4 year degree. Any suggestions?

My best friend applied twice- took the ATSAT twice....Score 100 twice....and was rejected- TWICE.

He has no aviation experience, but has a 4 year degree. Any suggestions?

Wow That is crazy! How far along in the hiring process did your friend get?

stop picking the same states on the geo preferences

my guess is he selected states with no need at the time of his apps

Only thing you can do is apply again. Like greg mentioned changing states might be a good idea. Geo Prefs seem to be of huge importance in the selection process.

Scoring 100 doesn't appear to be any different than scoring 85 to the people selecting. All they see is Well Qualified.

There are hundreds if not thousands of people with Well Qualified scores waiting to be selected.

That's most of the people in this forum. WQ applicants waiting...and waiting. Then...we apply again!

Scoring 100 doesn't appear to be any different than scoring 85 to the people selecting. All they see is Well Qualified.

There are hundreds if not thousands of people with Well Qualified scores waiting to be selected.

That's most of the people in this forum. WQ applicants waiting...and waiting. Then...we apply again!

Yes Sir!! We only see the few who posts but there are literally hundreds who lurk here and SM..I'm elite over at SM and can see who's online. Found out from the ATM I interviewed with that she even checks out the forums. So be careful too.

Back