Pool Cabana...anyone want to split the cost?

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
so the cost of the pool cabana is down to $500 (food and beverage minimum)...last time i asked about the cost it was somewhere in the $2000 range...so this is much more palatable.

The rate is based on food and beverage costs which means you get the cabana with food and drinkies for the low low price of $500....

Are there any ladies in the house, or guys are welcome too...that would like to go in on it for all day Tuesday?

From what i hear, i think it can fit 10 people.

LMK

i've got 2 others interested in the cabana...if we can get enough people involved, we can really get this down to where it's low on a per person basis!

think about it....cabana all day long...$500 of food and beverages (including alcoholic i'm pretty sure)...if we get 10 people involved that just want to hang in the sun for the afternoon or what, we're talking $50 per person!! that's not bad!

Well, that sucks!!! talk the hubster into letting *you* stay one more day! :)

I've got another for the cabana..we're up to 4...who else wants in?

We're up to 5 interested now...that brings the price down to $100 each....we need to get it lower (even i can't afford that).

How bout it...who else wants in on an all day Tuesday pool cabana with $500 worth of food and beverages?

OOOOOHHHHH guess what ladies?! CaptBill and Toria have decided to get the cabana on Tuesday and have invited all of us to join them. Guys are welcome too! The cabana can fit up to 10.

All they ask if that if you can donate to the cause, please do! Remember that these cabanas are not inexpensive, it's $500 for the day, in fact.

A very generous offer, if you ask me! We should all meet out there and buy them a beverage or 3 :)

OOOOOHHHHH guess what ladies?! CaptBill and Toria have decided to get the cabana on Tuesday and have invited all of us to join them. Guys are welcome too! The cabana can fit up to 10.

All they ask if that if you can donate to the cause, please do! Remember that these cabanas are not inexpensive, it's $500 for the day, in fact.

A very generous offer, if you ask me! We should all meet out there and buy them a beverage or 3 :)

Is Bill going to wear one of those funky bathing suits?:D

yhst-45632721490428_2125_63527764

If I didn't have to leave on Tuesday I would definitely be down for some drinks and chillin in the cabana.

Perhaps we can order a "divider" so Polar can have his own space; or, I can get some of those 100 percent blocking glasses. :rotfl:

There's no reason to worry. There's plenty of me to share. You'll always be my #1 cabana mate. :blowkiss::love::blowkiss::love:

Back