Pinnacle 1113 Term Sheet to the Pilots

My understanding though was that at least you could see where you stood in relation to everyone else. So basically you could look at it and go, "well there's 5 people above me so I could probably run to the grocery store really quick with no problem".

At 9E you have no idea where you stand and I know for a fact that certain schedulers just don't even care where you stand they're using you because they decided it fits best with what they want to get done.

My understanding though was that at least you could see where you stood in relation to everyone else. So basically you could look at it and go, "well there's 5 people above me so I could probably run to the grocery store really quick with no problem".

At 9E you have no idea where you stand and I know for a fact that certain schedulers just don't even care where you stand they're using you because they decided it fits best with what they want to get done.

But the bucket list is AWESOME! We've never had anything like that before. Says every senior CA that never thought they were gonna wind up on reserve during the JCBA vote. Know what all us reserves said? They'll never follow it without some kind of transparency built in. Look who was right.

But the bucket list is AWESOME! We've never had anything like that before. Says every senior CA that never thought they were gonna wind up on reserve during the JCBA vote. Know what all us reserves said? They'll never follow it without some kind of transparency built in. Look who was right.

Have you ever asked them to prove that they're following the proper order? That was an interesting discussion I had with a scheduler and her supervisor one day when I knew for a fact they were wrong.

The most brilliant one I've found so far is single day off with P3. The last day of P3 is always useless unless they wanna junior man so you can make it so that you only have to worry about working two nights/week.

...and he picks up on his days off

As corny as it is, I'm digging the YouTube update on bankruptcy court. I'm lazy when it comes to reading.

No way. I'd so much rather read a quick, poorly written blurb with a Memphis accent in my mind. Just reminds me that both sides are incompetent.

EDIT: Also, I got absolutely nothing out of that. Though I'm sure nothing happened today.

I prefer the written comms we're getting at night. I can't concentrate on the videos Sometimes I'm not somewhere where I can watch a video. But I did have to chuckle when I saw Josh on the first one.

Is it just me...or did last night's update make it sound like the company reps testified AGAINST the company?? They said that most thought the first 1113 ask was sufficient enough of concessions, and according to another rep we are among the LOWEST costing regionals. I knew the company would have a hard time with the second ask, but the way the updates have sounded they are nowhere close to being able to justify the ask. I would be curious to see their side of the story as to how this week has gone.

They aren't testifying against the company. I think the ALPA lawyers are nailing them on cross examination. You can lie in negotiations, but lying in a court setting tends to come with jail time.

Back