Pictures from the road, Version 2.0

Exactamundo.

If it's a clear picture of good quality, chances are it's a photo emailed to the server.

If it's grainy like 99% of mine, rest assured that they're camera phone! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I just realized why this is so cool: it's the JC version of reality tv!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SA??, must be a Brian thing...... oh yeah is it also possible to produce short video clips on your phone? preferably on use for network JC...

From the pics of the MFD, It looks as if Bogberto was on his way from SAN or SNA to LAS. Great pics.

[ QUOTE ]
From the pics of the MFD, It looks as if Bogberto was on his way from SAN or SNA to LAS. Great pics.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good call, indeed I was. That was last week, just wanted to add some stuff for you folks to see.

As for cell phones in flight ... hey, above 10,000' ... out of sterile ... it's no big deal for us. Some of my buddies and I have been trying for years, just goofing off. I can normally get a signal, but have yet to meet anyone who can make a call from altitude.

Now, let's add in a lil disclaimer: when the f/as tell you no cell phones, don't argue. There is in fact a real live reason why you are not using them from when the door opens until you touch down. Most of us are pilots, and if you think about what might happen 0.001% of the time, you'll figure it out.

More pics soon, just need to pull the card outta the digital. I'm off the next two days, but requests are taken. Feel free to PM or post suggestions of what you want to see (ie: more air-to-air coming next trip).

-B

(hopefully the large space at the top of my page will disappear tomorrow ... gonna try something)

[ QUOTE ]

Pretty funny Matthew, I don't think many people got it. That or they just didn't want to say anything. But I enjoyed the humour, good job.

Also, thank you Doug for adding this awesome feature to the site...as if you didn't do enough for all of us as it is. Thanks again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea... not sure many people got the humor in that joke.

Were you posting here when gaypilot posted man he pissed everyone off but he had some jokes.

Matthew

Uhhhh.... hopefully we can clear up the snag on my page. It apparently does not like it when I email pictures from the computer.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Pretty funny Matthew, I don't think many people got it. That or they just didn't want to say anything. But I enjoyed the humour, good job.

Also, thank you Doug for adding this awesome feature to the site...as if you didn't do enough for all of us as it is. Thanks again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea... not sure many people got the humor in that joke.

Were you posting here when gaypilot posted man he pissed everyone off but he had some jokes.

Matthew

[/ QUOTE ]I got it a long time ago.. just didn't say anything.. i'm sure others did too.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I got it a long time ago.. just didn't say anything.. i'm sure others did too.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

5.gif

[ QUOTE ]
SA??, must be a Brian thing...... oh yeah is it also possible to produce short video clips on your phone? preferably on use for network JC...

[/ QUOTE ]

Judging from this reply I think you need some too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Keep the pictures from the road coming; everybody likes those. I do suggest more pics of flight attendants though. (just the female ones)

Doug always seems to be eating something. I love all the "meat -type" Comments /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey Doug ... what exactly is a crew meal? I've heard of that term, but do not quite comprehend it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Keep the pictures from the road coming; everybody likes those. I do suggest more pics of flight attendants though. (just the female ones)

[/ QUOTE ] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/insane.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Doug ... what exactly is a crew meal? I've heard of that term, but do not quite comprehend it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Crew Meal. What's so hard about that?

Back