Pictures from the road, Version 2.0

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
John hasn't eaten in a week! And he's out of dishes!

</runs for cover>

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Samantha went on Vacation to Florida for a week, and it was cool for the first 3 days - until the clothes were piling up and the odor from the sink was unbearable!!!

OK, OK...so I still didn't care - it was great!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

....C'mon your freakin kidding me right?

Incidently I know how to clean and cook (very well)

And do laundry...it's not that hard people and I have no sugar daddy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif

Matthew

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Kristie, please, hang out with Emily as much as possible in Vegas; maybe you'll rub off on her /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

you asshat, i already am your sugar momma. quit'cher bitchin! Just cause i haven't been around this week since i got my teeth out and you gotta survive on your own...sheesh! some people! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]yeah.. see, i wasn't gonna say anything cuz i already knew that you were his suga momma and figured it'd be better for you to say something, so it burns it into his skull...when stuff like that spits out (whether said in jest or not), that's when you know things are being taken forgranted because he's probably forgotten how much you actually adjust for him, and to tell the truth, that happens alot when your the suga momma (probably happens to the suga daddies too, i'm sure)... i know that happens, cuz i still get that to this day as per previous posts..i did all the suga momma type work, but to this day, doug's still the "man" for being able to get a suga momma...maybe said in jest, but it just rubs ya wrong...

and then when the "man" says the comment was probably said in jest, and asks why did you rip on so-and-so.. i'm like, i didn't rip on so-and-so but why are you defending his comment and teaching the others that it's ok to think that way, when it's totally insinuating the wrong thing... and back and forth we go! hahahahaha it's no big deal now though, i tend to get over things pretty quickly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I keep telling doug "ya know, don't be teaching the younger generation that stuff cuz otherwise flippant comments like that will cause them to lose their suga momma's and then they have to start all over again trying to find someone that is willing to sacrifice for - your - career/field"

word to the wise about girls, they don't like to be taken advantage of and they don't like to be taken forgranted. In this field and the early dating/poverty level you pilots have, that's pretty important if you wanna be keepin your suga momma's! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
John hasn't eaten in a week! And he's out of dishes!

</runs for cover>

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Samantha went on Vacation to Florida for a week, and it was cool for the first 3 days - until the clothes were piling up and the odor from the sink was unbearable!!!

OK, OK...so I still didn't care - it was great!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

....C'mon your freakin kidding me right?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can cook as well as, if not a little better (she won't read this... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif) than she can. Really, not even better - we just cook different things. So when it comes to food, I've got her beat.

Cleaning? Well, I'm a Marine - I can outclean most people I meet - I just choose not to!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dishes? Well, that's a different story.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
word to the wise about girls, they don't like to be taken advantage of and they don't like to be taken forgranted. In this field and the early dating/poverty level you pilots have, that's pretty important if you wanna be keepin your suga momma's!

[/ QUOTE ]

AMEN SISTA!

and for Kell, I didn't get all my teeth out just my wisdom ones so now i'm dumb again, but it is looking like one of them has got a dry socket thing going on and i'm not so happy about the hurting that is radiating up the side of my face!

aleve.. use aleve!!!! I did that when i got my first crown and it was the ONLY thing that worked for the 32 days of stinkin jaw pain was Aleve!!

Nessa got codene when she got her wisdom teeth yanked. It was really funny the first couple of hours after the surgery. We'll have to tell you in Vegas the stoopid stuff she tried to do while under the influence of medication.

Oh I've got stories too. I've got a little bubble kind of thing in my esophagus (sp) right above my stomach and I have to get a scope shoved down there every couple of years and they give me the same meds that they give you when you pull wisdom teeth. The things I've said...

I went back today to get something done about this one, and he stuck some medicated numbing gel into it, so now i can't feel the hurt and i'm happy! He said it would take care of it'self in a week, but gave me another script for vicadin incase it starts hurting again... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Back