Pictures from the road, Version 2.0

[ QUOTE ]
dude you guys are like stalkers...

[/ QUOTE ]

No kidding...somehow I don't think Doug quite anticipated this sort of use.

I gotta say though, this is probably the coolest thing added to the site in a long time! Like they say, a picture's worth a thousand words!

Now, a few things have surprised me already. Not sure why, but I didn't expect the crew lounge to be a sea of La-z-boys, though it makes sense, really. Second, the uniform dungeon scares me, I expected maybe a locker room or something, I suppose.
I mean, what happens when you commute in for a trip and someone's "borrowed" your uniform? You've said before that pilots will steal anything that isn't bolted down...

[ QUOTE ]
No kidding...somehow I don't think Doug quite anticipated this sort of use.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, that's not how I'm normally going to use Pictures from the road 2.0, I just was answering someone's question.

[ QUOTE ]
I gotta say though, this is probably the coolest thing added to the site in a long time!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure is! Like someone else said, this is already a very cool aviation site, and this makes it even better.

[ QUOTE ]
Not sure why, but I didn't expect the crew lounge to be a sea of La-z-boys, though it makes sense, really.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I didn't expect the crew lounge to look like that either!

Lol!

341.jpg

This is indeed an awesome feature. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

To borrow a quote from R2F:

OutfrigginStanding !!!!

Great addition to the site.

Just don't take any pics from NetworkJC "unofficial" events. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Lol!

341.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]ahhhh.. you got that huh brian?? hahaha doug was wondering if you'd get it or not! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Lol!

341.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]ahhhh.. you got that huh brian?? hahaha doug was wondering if you'd get it or not! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't see that part until today. Firefox was handling it fine yesterday but wouldn't show me anything today so I'm using IE. It's awesome to see I have a sign just for me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cwm27.gif

bogberto your pics. are truly awesome man I love air-to-air shots of airliners that CO 767-400 is awesome...man keep em comin.

You too Doug.

Matthew

[ QUOTE ]
unless you want to see me enjoying a beer down at the Fox Sports Grill

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, that place is pretty cool. I used to fly one of the owners of FSG over to SDL while building was in progress. Got to check it out once it was done. Pretty cool, and good food too, from what I remember.

[ QUOTE ]
What's the uniform survey about?

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm, uniforms?

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sitting in front of a laptop, drinking a beer, watching the Olympics in my underwear. Do you perverts wanna see that? hahaha!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

....not even I wanna see that !!!

Matthew

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty funny Matthew, I don't think many people got it. That or they just didn't want to say anything. But I enjoyed the humour, good job.

Also, thank you Doug for adding this awesome feature to the site...as if you didn't do enough for all of us as it is. Thanks again.

I think it should be noted and understood that any of the photos (like bog's) taken while inflight are from a digital camera and not the camera phone... I can just see someone asking how they can use the cell phone while in flight - and truth is, they can't... so if Doug or Bog show photos during the flights, it's via digital camera and not camera cell phone...

just want to make sure it's clarified so anyone perusing the site doesn't think they're compromising the safety of their flights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back