Ottawa

EatSleepFly

I'll be up there on TDY again starting tonight for some, or possibly all of this upcoming week (of 10/1). I pretty much don't do anything, just a quick out and back flight early in the morning and then done for the day, so I have lots of free time.

PM me if you're going to be around there and want to grab lunch or a beer or something. I may be at the same hotel as some of you... I see quite a few crews around, not sure which airlines though.

I'll be up there on TDY again starting tonight for some, or possibly all of this upcoming week (of 10/1). I pretty much don't do anything, just a quick out and back flight early in the morning and then done for the day, so I have lots of free time.

PM me if you're going to be around there and want to grab lunch or a beer or something. I may be at the same hotel as some of you... I see quite a few crews around, not sure which airlines though.
Dude...I'm here. PM will be sent.

Great meeting you guys!

Thanks for lunch, and for coming to rescue me from my hotel prison! :D
No problem!! Glad to finally meet you. Have fun up here. Maybe we'll see you at the airport before we leave...if not, I'm sure we'll run into each other again!!

Fly safe.

Back