Offical PUBNAT 8 is OUT

I think they are only testing in Dania Beach, FL since a few others including myself picked Daytona but recieved other testing locations, but IDK.

Well it's confirmed, it's a government run program! Here Here to notices spread out over the next month.

Cheers! :beer:

I'm in San Francisco and got my notification today! Taking the test on October 19th in San Bruno, CA! :) Anyone else testing there?

still waiting... If I dont hear anything by the end of the week, Im going to give robinson a call to see what is up.

I wouldn't wait. you should call now. I talked to the scheduling guy when I called and he said that the fort lauderdale testing was almost full. And that was last week!

I'm in San Francisco and got my notification today! Taking the test on October 19th in San Bruno, CA! :) Anyone else testing there?
is there only 1 testing day? i got my notification just now for SF as well and it's too late to call today. I'm really hoping for a friday as i don't have classes. (Oct 19 is a monday. ) I'm disappointed that there's not a test site here in Seattle and have to fly down to SF.

is there only 1 testing day? i got my notification just now for SF as well and it's too late to call today. I'm really hoping for a friday as i don't have classes. (Oct 19 is a monday. ) I'm disappointed that there's not a test site here in Seattle and have to fly down to SF.

No, you can pick any day from 14th to 30th Oct (except Sat and Sun).

So..........does anybody know if ohio is getting any love yet? I still haven't gotten an email. And it's sad. I have out of town family emailing me with pics and stuff, and i don't even care. All I care about now is this testing email :mad:

Well its good to hear that people on the west coast are testing and its not going to be a east coast to west coast process. Hope the rest start soon.....

It seems like everyone will be done testing by middle of Nov. if this schedule holds up.

So..........does anybody know if ohio is getting any love yet? I still haven't gotten an email. And it's sad. I have out of town family emailing me with pics and stuff, and i don't even care. All I care about now is this testing email :mad:

I live in Cleveland and requested Pittsburgh I know a couple people got their email about testing in Corapolis, PA last week.
I was told to choose between oct 6th and nov 9th i think. so there is still time. I would call if I were you.

Wooow...over a month before you have to decide where and when you want to go? Hell they gave us only a few days before we had to choose. And if you didn't respond in time you got the last spot on the only day that was left.

zz

Wooow...over a month before you have to decide where and when you want to go? Hell they gave us only a few days before we had to choose. And if you didn't respond in time you got the last spot on the only day that was left.

zz

yeah this is the email i got and then they sent me a follow up reminder email...

This is a follow up to the email below. If you have already scheduled your test, please disregard this follow up. Otherwise, please call us immediately and either schedule the test or decline your slot. Thank you.

Richard Whited
Administrative Assistant
Robinson Aviation (RVA), Inc.
1601 NW Expressway, Suite 850
Oklahoma City, OK 73118
Voice: (405) 840-3771
Fax: (405) 840-3772

From: ATSAT Program Director [mailto:rvaatsat@coxinet.net]
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 8:07 AM
To: rvaokc@coxinet.net
Subject: FW: FAA's Air Traffic Selection and Training Exam (Coraopolis, PA)

Chuck Goode
AT-SAT Program Manager

(405) 840-3771

From: ATSAT Program Director [mailto:rvaatsat@coxinet.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 3:48 PM
To: 'ATSAT Program Director'
Subject: FAA's Air Traffic Selection and Training Exam (Coraopolis, PA)

Congratulations. You have been selected to take the Air Traffic Selection and Training (AT-SAT) test. This letter is notification that your testing location is Coraopolis, PA. You will be scheduled for a single, 8-hour testing session between the dates of October 6-November 12. There will be no testing on Saturdays or Sundays. All travel and lodging arrangements and expenses are your responsibility. The test will be administered for the FAA by Robinson Aviation (RVA), Inc.

Test dates will be assigned on a first call, first served basis. You must call Robinson Aviation at (405) 840-3771 between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM Central Time no later than October 2, 2009 and speak with a test scheduler. Please write down your test date. Once we have scheduled your date, you will not be contacted about the test again. It is your responsibility to remember your test date and arrive on time for the test. If you are not available during this time or are no longer interested in taking the AT-SAT test, please call and let us know.

The test will be given in the Davidson Room at The Embassy Suites Hotel-Pittsburgh Int'l Airport and will begin promptly at 8:00 AM.

Embassy Suites Hotel-Pittsburgh Int'l. Airport is located at:
550 Cherrington Parkway
Coraopolis, PA 15108
(412) 329-2605
Please do not call the hotel regarding this test!

Identity verification will take place prior to testing. You need to arrive at the testing room before 7:30 AM on your scheduled test date. Please bring this letter and two forms of identification. One form must be a photo ID issued by a government agency. Both must have your signature.
Remember, you must have two forms of identification.

The test will be video/audio taped for security purposes.

You will not be allowed to use electronic devices such as calculators, personal digital assistants (PDAs), cell phones, or calculator watches during the test, nor will you be allowed any written material. You will not need pencil and paper and these will not be allowed in the test room. No cameras or visitors are allowed in the test room. The test is computer-based requiring the use of a keyboard, mouse, and headset.
The test is self-paced and the maximum time allowed for the test is eight hours which includes two 15-minute breaks and a 45-minute lunch period. You may take additional breaks, but the total time allowed will remain eight hours regardless of the number of breaks you take.

Again, a testing slot will not be reserved for you unless you call Robinson Aviation (RVA), Inc. and coordinate a test date. We look forward to seeing you at the AT-SAT test.

Chuck Goode
AT-SAT Program Manager

(405) 840-3771

Im glad that their number has not changed, im gonna give em a call later today to see what is up with the invites for Daytona...

Back