Offical PUBNAT 8 is OUT

Anyone selected to take the test in Daytona?? I picked Daytona but was assigned Peachtree City GA?? WTF I don't want to drive to GA!!

Why would they send you to Peachtree City? I live in Fernandina and I might go to Daytona, what is up with that?

I still have not recieve an email, hopefully today or tomorrow.

I chose Chicago but I got Pitt, PA.

All the rumors about what's going on is just crazy. I have the truth. My roommate is in PUBNAT7 and called a contact he has in Detroit today and he heard from the guy's sister's aunt that they're never hiring ATC again and Japanese robots will fly the airplanes while communicating with each other.

Good thing I just started grad school this semester!

In the meantime I'll keep slowly working with the process.

Oh where, oh where has my test date gone,
Oh where, where can it be?
Only Georgia and Pennsylvania have got one,
I think they forgot about me...:p

I chose Chicago but I got Pitt, PA.

All the rumors about what's going on is just crazy. I have the truth. My roommate is in PUBNAT7 and called a contact he has in Detroit today and he heard from the guy's sister's aunt that they're never hiring ATC again and Japanese robots will fly the airplanes while communicating with each other.

Good thing I just started grad school this semester!

In the meantime I'll keep slowly working with the process.

:yup:Do you think those planes will have OnStar?:rotfl:

Oh where, oh where has my test date gone,
Oh where, where can it be?
Only Georgia and Pennsylvania has got one,
I think they forgot about me...:p

Haha that is awesome! :rotfl: It made my day and I'm going to start singing it until I get my email.
:beer:

Yeahhhhhh
I got my email last night.
I take the test oct 19th in Corapolis,PA

i chose pittsburgh so im way excited....:rawk::rawk:

Ok, I know we're in the middle of nowhere, but can ND get a little love here? I mean comeon, we barely had a recession here!

I know how much everyone loves the "he said, she said" stuff, but for what it's worth...

My brother-in-law was given a test date in Ft lauderdale, Fl yesterday; he had the choice from Oct 3-23. He chose the 23rd.

I know how much everyone loves the "he said, she said" stuff, but for what it's worth...

My brother-in-law was given a test date in Ft lauderdale, Fl yesterday; he had the choice from Oct 3-23. He chose the 23rd.

Cool, btw, killer dress. Your avatar always brightens my day a little :D :rawk:.

Caution: Cougar hunter :D:rotfl:

Yeah, that's a cougar worth the time to make purrr. However, with that said, I've got my own little cutie that says hi every night. With that being said, still a great avatar.

And who knows, if I can get an AT-SAT test date, I might actually make enough to take my own out for dinner... some day!

Back