Offical PUBNAT 8 is OUT

Word has it that panels will not be meeting until 1st quarter of the calendar year for 2010 so I would imagine ATSAT's will be closer to the end of fourth quarter 09.

I called aviation careers a few days ago and spoke with Amy. She mentioned that test dates will be sent out anytime from now until mid October, with testing being completed by December. Hopefully for us pubnat8'ers we will get combined with 7 for panels. Of course...who really knows whats happening.

I haven't been notified about scheduling for the at-sat yet, either. But im think thats a good think since i just got my big green test prep in today. I'll be in the big green intill its time to take the test. Hopefully it helps me get a 100.

I called aviation careers a few days ago and spoke with Amy. She mentioned that test dates will be sent out anytime from now until mid October, with testing being completed by December. Hopefully for us pubnat8'ers we will get combined with 7 for panels. Of course...who really knows whats happening.

This good news. A month wait in "ATC application" time is not long at all...

Oh I have heard that their might be a pub 9 in the works, it is just rumors right now. That is what I was told by a friend in our tower.

From what I've heard, PUBNAT 9 will be in January, and PUBNATs will be regular in January and June. Take all of this with a grain of salt, as it's probably totally wrong.

Who knows. The FAA is notorious for having an onerously slow hiring process. I came in to this expecting the hiring process to last 2 full years, and I'm still expecting not to be in a facility until July 2011. Anything quicker than that is just gravy.

That really really sucks! I will be 31 in May next year. Don't think I will be able to make it in this case.

Okay...I'm gonna be 31 next year, too. When do they start the age thing thing? Is it from the time of app, time of entry at OKC? I am sure that someone has answered this but not in the mood for digging right now.{just got off work} If this ATC thing doesn't work, I'm going for professional poker player. I will not drive a truck for the rest of my life. :dunno:

Okay...I'm gonna be 31 next year, too. When do they start the age thing thing? Is it from the time of app, time of entry at OKC? I am sure that someone has answered this but not in the mood for digging right now.{just got off work} If this ATC thing doesn't work, I'm going for professional poker player. I will not drive a truck for the rest of my life. :dunno:

You need to have received your TOL before your 31st birthday. After that your age is frozen.

Best of luck to you. I got picked at January 09 panels and got my TOL on 03/25/2009. 4 days before my birthday.

I'm starting to wonder how long they will actually let you sit with your TOL though. Just till your clearances expire? I see this becoming a problem.

Congratulations. You have been selected to take the Air Traffic Selection and Training (AT-SAT) test. This letter is notification that your testing location is Coraopolis, PA. You will be scheduled for a single, 8-hour testing session between the dates of October 6-November 12. There will be no testing on Saturdays or Sundays. All travel and lodging arrangements and expenses are your responsibility. The test will be administered for the FAA by Robinson Aviation (RVA), Inc.

Yes got it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:rawk:

Anyone selected to take the test in Daytona?? I picked Daytona but was assigned Peachtree City GA?? WTF I don't want to drive to GA!!

From what it looks like, only people that have been selected to take the test in Pennsylvania and Georgia have received emails. Hopefully the rest of us receive our emails in the next couple of days.

I'll be testing in Peachtree City, GA. If anybody has questions about the area or would like to met up before or after the test send me a PM.

Back