Offical PUBNAT 8 is OUT

IS THIS STILL GOING ON?!
I hope I didn't miss it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If so where the heck do I go to apply, can anyone send me a link please?! The link in the first post didn't work for me.......

I saw this today on my main asap page

**** NOTICE Regarding AT-SAT Score ****

AT-SAT test list generated:
  • 08/13/2009 03:17:51 PM (Central Time): You have been authorized to take the AT-SAT test for announcement AAC-AMH-09-PUBNAT8-12162. You will be contacted within a few weeks to schedule the test. If you have questions about the process, please call Aviation Careers Division at 405-954-4657.

• 08/13/2009 03:17:51 PM (Central Time): You have been authorized to take the AT-SAT test for announcement AAC-AMH-09-PUBNAT8-12162. You will be contacted within a few weeks to schedule the test. If you have questions about the process, please call Aviation Careers Division at 405-954-4657.

Got the same thing!

Dang...how'd you see that? Mine says the same thing, but I totally would've missed that...

I got the same thing; do they send these out to everyone that applied for the Pubnats, then weed out the applicants after the test?

Alright, I was searching for it until I noticed you said it was on the main page. Alright, I guess my *Cough* 7 years of school *cough* was still acceptable. Alrighty!

The one I've seen referenced a lot around here is Patrick Mattson's Air Traffic Control Career Prep, which I just purchased for myself from Amazon. Congrats to everybody who got their authorizations today!

The one I've seen referenced a lot around here is Patrick Mattson's Air Traffic Control Career Prep, which I just purchased for myself from Amazon. Congrats to everybody who got their authorizations today!
Thanks, that helps alot. Have you recieved the book yet? If so, do you think it will help.

Is there anyone who has already taken the ATSAT who can tell me what there ASAP says. I took it already but it tells me that I have not been authorized to take it.

Thanks, that helps alot. Have you recieved the book yet? If so, do you think it will help.
Nope, I just ordered it today after getting notice that I would be taking the test. What I've read about it though is that it gives you a good general idea of what to expect, so I'm hoping that's true. I should get it in 5-6 days.

Is there anyone who has already taken the ATSAT who can tell me what there ASAP says. I took it already but it tells me that I have not been authorized to take it.

You are fine bro!

Since you've already taken it, you will not be re-authorized to take it as you already have. The same is with me, i've taken it, and it says i'm not authorized to take it. Did you score WQ?

Got mine too! :rawk:

Thanks for the heads up its on the main page, I kept looking on the applications tab then clicking on submitted. Never would have seen it!

Back