Need a room Sat. (would like to save some cash)

Maximilian_Jenius

Super User
I'm coming up Saturday with Doug, and Kristie. I'm sharing a room with PGT, H46Bubba, and someone else I believe Sun-Tues.

Anyone have a space for me for Saturday night only?

Let me know, thanks in advance!

:)

If no one with a hotel room can help, I probably can. It's WAY off the strip, but better than sleeping on the street.

We'd probably be up for splitting a room on Sat. Nessa's pretty much talked me into the Exaclibur deal on Sun/Mon, though.

I'll be coming in Saturday so I need a room that night as well. Still not sure if wife is going, but obviously we would take up the same space.

Max, I'll probably be flying in Saturday night now. If you'd like to get some people together for a room, let me know. It's either a night in San Antonio or a night in Vegas for me.

I just need to make sure I can find somewhere to do laundry!

I think there's a rate of $139/nite for the Sahara on Sat. I'm debating on whether to go a day early since a lot of flights have plenty of seats on Sat.

Max, I'll probably be flying in Saturday night now. If you'd like to get some people together for a room, let me know. It's either a night in San Antonio or a night in Vegas for me.

I just need to make sure I can find somewhere to do laundry!

Coolio, I'm up for a Sat night room maybe me you and Howard if he comes Sat too.

If not, I might stay with Kelvin and Alec, if it's still okay with them.

Coolio, I'm up for a Sat night room maybe me you and Howard if he comes Sat too.

If not, I might stay with Kelvin and Alec, if it's still okay with them.
Max How are you getting up to Vegas? You riding up with the Taylors again? If Matts in, I'll get a reserve a room. The nonstops from CVG on Sat are looking really good and I want to make sure I'm there for Sunday's festivities.

Max How are you getting up to Vegas? You riding up with the Taylors again? If Matts in, I'll get a reserve a room. The nonstops from CVG on Sat are looking really good and I want to make sure I'm there for Sunday's festivities.

Yes, ridin up with the Taylor crew Sat morning. So, yea please go ahead and reserve the room for Saturday night, then we'll mosey over to our other room with PGT for the remaining stay.

Back