more Ameriflight....

Ok I know what you are talking about then.

Just goes to show you timing is everything in this industry.

That was another crazy UPS shuffle moment. If I remember right you guys dominated MT freight, beside some DEN stuff that KLA had, and then UPS just up and gave all of it to Alpine. Same with Subair out of OMA, and soon to be same with MartinScare out of FSD. No loyalty, just the cheapest bidder. The race to the bottom continues!

Do you expect loyalty to be given to a service provider when another service provider can provide the same service for a lower cost?

So let me play a little psychology with you.
Had he not accepted the job, you would have kept that route/job?
Is that your thinking?

You are more naive than I thought.

So let me play a little psychology with you.
Had he not accepted the job, you would have kept that route/job?
Is that your thinking?

You are more naive than I thought.

Nope but at least someone that I called a friend, would standby what he preached, and let some idiot take the job. He knew what he was doing going into it, and that makes it more appalling. A good friend of mine, a JC member lost that route, making an absolute boatload more then what "he's" doing it for. Would we still not have that route, sure, but this is just salt in the wounds.

Hey guys, I'm ASSuming you are talking about freight runs...if so, I want you to look at the history of the Airnet losing business and Flight Express. We kept our dignity about what happened and did not turn on each other. It is a losing battle and what management wants. Please don't turn any freight stuff into what the regionals go through in their threads on who caused whom to lose a run...it sucks, but it is management causing it, and nothing anybody at the pilot level can do anything about it in freight.

From a former freight dawg to some current ones...

Don't screw with my ability to put food on the table and expect me to shake your hand while you're doing it.

Don't screw with my ability to put food on the table and expect me to shake your hand while you're doing it.
Well, it's been a nice chat. I know everything I ever wanted to know about you in these 3 exchanges, even with my inputs...good luck in this career. I think I have finally met the guy I will never buy a beer for on this forum...and that I thought was impossible to do. I know nothing about what has brought this exchange about, but in the past, we freight dawgs rose above this crap. Nobody flew struck work, correct? Then, it wasn't your flying. Period. A manager made a decision to go with a cheaper alternative. Punish the pilots all you want, but just remember, karma is a bitch to people who act like feminine hygiene products.

Well, it's been a nice chat. I know everything I ever wanted to know about you in these 3 exchanges, even with my inputs...good luck in this career. I think I have finally met the guy I will never buy a beer for on this forum...and that I thought was impossible to do. I know nothing about what has brought this exchange about, but in the past, we freight dawgs rose above this crap. Nobody flew struck work, correct? Then, it wasn't your flying. Period. A manager made a decision to go with a cheaper alternative. Punish the pilots all you want, but just remember, karma is a bitch to people who act like feminine hygiene products.

Same to you, you must be an absolute joy to fly with holmes.

Ask FSIflyer, Mikecweb, or any number of other Airnet guys on here. I've had no complaints, and have some lifelong friends from this job and people I've flown with.

Work ebbs and flows from contractor to contractor all the time, regardless of the segment of the industry or pay of the pilots. Get used to it.

Back