more Ameriflight....

Maurus said:
Is it just me or is this thread now at the same point as the last ameriflight thread?

No this guy is much more reasonable. I think the last guy wanted AMF to get him his medical too.

:rotfl:

This is true - but what baffles me is this - people like you and me can not agree on much of anything - but if you were somewhere, I had the times and needed the help - I feel certain you'd walk a resume in for me.

That is what baffles me about some people on here - you don't have to agree with anything people say - but for gods sake listen to them - particularly if you asked the freakin question!

Seriously - I think Doug gets a little verklempt in the Lav at all the constant bickering - but I would submit that if DC worked as well as the lav, and people could clash without the underlying hatred, we would all be better off.

Today would have been Reagans 99th birthday. You and Obama are commies. That is all.

I just read this today! And it is amazing! I love this! Thanks Waco

Ameriflight isn't a flight school... sheesh. Its unbelievable that people complain about having to fly single pilot IFR proficiently to get through training here! Being a CFII several years ago with no recent experience (except a BFR, haha!) is not a recipe for success at any single pilot 135 job!

There is one out stationed 1900 run somewhere in MT (maybe Billings?).

That was another crazy UPS shuffle moment. If I remember right you guys dominated MT freight, beside some DEN stuff that KLA had, and then UPS just up and gave all of it to Alpine. Same with Subair out of OMA, and soon to be same with MartinScare out of FSD. No loyalty, just the cheapest bidder. The race to the bottom continues!

No loyalty, just the cheapest bidder. The race to the bottom continues!

I have it on very good authority that isn't always the case. We just picked up one of your lost routes, and we weren't the lowest bid.

I have it on very good authority that isn't always the case. We just picked up one of your lost routes, and we weren't the lowest bid.

Our company has some issues, for example, no support from the "mothership" to let us buy airplanes. UPS has made it pretty clear that they want to start dumping metro's for 1900's. However "mothership" won't let us buy, only lease, so when other companies can buy, they win. UPS wants that airplane on the route (RAP), someone with a 1900 wins it, understandable. However when we're losing METRO routes to 1900's because Martinaire pays their pilots over 10k less then ours, that's were the issue comes into play.

And btw this post made my day, I guess the grass isn't always greener.

No, in this case the grass is greener. I'm not sure we are looking at the same field though...

Back