more Ameriflight....

if you want to fly 121
True. Corporate and medevac hopefuls still have a good opportunity by going freight but freight in general needs to increase pay and schedules a ton more to keep people around. I can see more VFR routes starting up again for time builders but I'm not sure 500TT BE-99 pilots would be a good thing. I'm curious how Martex will cope as they have even worse pay and schedules.

True. Corporate and medevac hopefuls still have a good opportunity by going freight but freight in general needs to increase pay and schedules a ton more to keep people around. I can see more VFR routes starting up again for time builders but I'm not sure 500TT BE-99 pilots would be a good thing. I'm curious how Martex will cope as they have even worse pay and schedules.
it'd be better than 500TT pa31 pilots. The 99 is a significantly easier airplane to fly.

About how much more per month will an ACP make over regular line?
From asking around, it sounded like 5-10% over line pay. Word was also that you had to accept the position before they'd tell you what they're going to pay you.. which is just hilarious if you ask me.

Back