more Ameriflight....

Heard from a fellow AMF pilot that they just hired a few from the last class straight into the 99, at the PHX base. Can anyone confirm or deny that? I'd be slightly shocked if we couldn't fill a 99 slot with a Chieftain driver.

There have been a few street captains go into the 99 but I would put a lot of money on them not going to PHX. I know of one personally and he is in the midwest.

There have been a few street captains go into the 99 but I would put a lot of money on them not going to PHX. I know of one personally and he is in the midwest.

I have a hard time thinking they would have had problems putting pa31 drivers in that seat. I can think of half a dozen off the top of my head that would be there yesterday.

Yeah I know of one that has a standing bid in for a 99, any location. Contact your CP if you want results I guess.

Inverted:

So how is the pay I mean I know its low but is it managable?

After taxes is right around $1800 a month. My rent + utils is right around $550 in pdx. I'm not piling money away like I used to, but I'm surviving just fine. I think 2nd year in the 99 is like another $1 an hour.

Back