monthly photo contest

sounds cool, sig.

alright, so theme suggestions thus far-

plane you currently fly or the last type you flew if you are not currently flying.

favorite a/c.

a/c hulls.

props.

keep throwing up suggestions. i'll start a theme vote on monday. i think the max poll option is 8?

Probably not the first one you mentioned, unless you guys want to see some frayed wires and bald tires! :laff:

I like the daily pic idea too. I was doing that on FB and having a lot of fun with it. iphone is a great tool for doing pictures and editing on the go.

Oh I like this one too! Count me in!

The photo forum I visit makes the winner of each month run and decide the theme for the next contest. Kind of fun that way, but the voting method sounds cool too.

upload_2017-1-1_11-45-17.png

Lets bring this back again.

It seems to have died after January 2012's dismal participation, but I feel with iPhones and so many of us carrying proper cameras too, JC is ready again.

If @gne in prog is tired of running it, I'd volunteer.

You just want to post more pictures from your third world adventures.

I'm sure it would be an aviation related photo contest - and I don't to do cool aviation stuff anymore.

I'm giving @gne in prog a few more days to respond, and then I guess just a mutiny and relieve him of command.

I'm sure it would be an aviation related photo contest - and I don't to do cool aviation stuff anymore.

I'm giving @gne in prog a few more days to respond, and then I guess just a mutiny and relieve him of command.

Sorry I meant to reply the first time I saw this and forgot.

You should take over. Participation was pretty dismal when I was doing it.

Back