Meetup/Retreat

It was fun hearing the Cadets talk about their backgrounds and career aspirations. Dacuj explained they’ll all be retiring as widebody captains due to massive retirements at AA. The eyes of the Cadets lit up when hearing this.

it was just all around a good time and made me proud to be an airline pilot. As I mentioned, look for some news regarding a winter retreat soon.

It was fun hearing the Cadets talk about their backgrounds and career aspirations. Dacuj explained they’ll all be retiring as widebody captains due to massive retirements at AA. The eyes of the Cadets lit up when hearing this.

it was just all around a good time and made me proud to be an airline pilot. As I mentioned, look for some news regarding a winter retreat soon.
"Went to AA Group retreat, Got job at Envoy, not AA....0/5 stars...Do not recommend"

Wait... you've gone on record on here saying that you were not a 121 pilot. Hmmm...

giphy.gif

Back