Meetup/Retreat

Any time there’s a new hot show like this my favorite thing to do is try to figure out what happens in it just by browsing memes

I’ll give you a quick summary:
A) play stupid games win stupid prizes
B) don’t aspire to be a circle face
C) triangle faces are psychos
D) square faces are psychos too, but they just have the triangles do the dirty work and make the circles clean up.
E) the show is equivalent to watching someone play a video game, and basically points out how far many of us are willing to go for money, and how little regard people with money have for those that don’t.

but I still found it watchable at least.

You are welcomed any time. We're thinking of hosting a skiing retreat/getaway in the winter. Hot chocolate will be served. Our own little Winter Wonderland.
Weren't you just asking people what they would do if they have job offers from both Delta and United? And now you are pimping an Envoy retreat hosted by a troll? I think you need to find a hobby.

You are welcomed any time. We're thinking of hosting a skiing retreat/getaway in the winter. Hot chocolate will be served. Our own little Winter Wonderland.

Palestine TX is only 2hrs from DFW, and they have a historic railroad that they set up as the Polar Express every year. You guys should buy matching Christmas PJ’s and go for the ride, there’s dancing waiters and hot chocolate and a really cute plywood North Pole.

I’ve had a few flight attendants make fun of me and tell me I’m old (ouch?) because I didn’t know what Squid Games was. Why would I need that when THIS THREAD DELIVERS!
q51cm58jekq71.png

No, it's just that Dacuj was kind enough to let me chaperone the event, so I feel it's rude for me to spill the beans before he gives you the rundown.
C'mon @ajm757 and/or @Dacuj, this is your chance!...pics or it didn't happen, you have to keep this post going for the sake of the memes!

Back