Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 crash was deliberate, aviation experts suggest

If you’re going to be judgy, judge @ChasenSFO . He has an insanely detailed flight sim set up.

I am one of those guys that grew up playing flight sim. Now I do the real deal, and I rarely play flight sim, but I do enjoy playing flight sim on my days off on rare occasion. I enjoy aviation on and off the clock. I have other hobbies too, but aviation outside of work is also one of my hobbies.
@ChasenSFO , per request you have been judged and found guilty. The penalty is my judgy looks.
------
I'm not going to pretend I'm decoupled from aviation when the brake gets set. I have worked a couple different sectors of avaition and a couple-lot of different employeers and that means work friends sometimes talk work. But ive had jobs and a small business outside the industry too.

Also, I'm not a NJCer i just plug along on the forum because i like making jokes and it's easy to keep up to date quickly with this and another web board. You guys curate a lot of stuff for me and it's an easy way to get back to cracking jokes quicker and longer because all my keeping up to date stuff is complete.

Can y'all just promise you're volunteering yourself for a worthy cause when and if you get free time. I like helping people read and write so they can get their GED and put all those conservative philosophy to work by teaching a person to fish. Thats all.

If it was suicide, it's such a bizarre way to do it. Why continue flying for 8 hours after breaking contact? Wouldn't you just want to auger in it and be done with it?

Going back to the suicide theory, again one needs to have some actual physical evidence, because that kind of speculation can grow a life of its own (intended or unintended) with theories and suppositions, and there is no defense for a dead man. This was seen done by the US Navy during the investigation of the 1989 explosion of the 16" gun turret #2 on the USS Iowa, which killed 47 sailors. A singular Gunners Mate, one of the 47 killed, was initially blamed for the whole thing as a murder/suicide, despite there being zero evidence of that being the case, and based only on some very loose supposition; even though where his body was located in the burned-up turret, there was no way he could have done what the Navy alleged gw had done anyway. It too many years of effort by family and frinds to get the investigation off this track of supposition and to get his name cleared, and to get the Navy to acknowlege that.

I toured the Iowa a couple weeks ago. They keep the light over what was that guy's bunk permanently lit as a sort of tribute for the raw deal he got from the Navy.

If it was suicide, it's such a bizarre way to do it. Why continue flying for 8 hours after breaking contact? Wouldn't you just want to auger in it and be done with it?

Unless he hoped no one would know it was a suicide, as it is looked down on severely in Islam and might affect his family. Same reason Egypt refuses to acknowledge that one crash was suicide.

At this point there should be a law that prohibits any moron from making these kinds of statements just like Germany made it illegal to deny the holocaust.

If you’re going to be judgy, judge @ChasenSFO . He has an insanely detailed flight sim set up.

I am one of those guys that grew up playing flight sim. Now I do the real deal, and I rarely play flight sim, but I do enjoy playing flight sim on my days off on rare occasion. I enjoy aviation on and off the clock. I have other hobbies too, but aviation outside of work is also one of my hobbies.
And I still get laid. Somehow.

Back