Low Hour ! Need Help

ashishk2

Hey people !

I hold a FAA CPL[SEL MEL IR],but an Indian Passport,so cant work in the US.

so was wondering if any job overseas for low timers:mad:

Willing to relocate any where even MARS:pirate:

Just looking on building hours,Pay is not an issue !!!!

Guys looking forward for you post.................

You Help will be appreciated :clap:

a low timer

I have a Cessna 172. You can sit in the right seat and log flight time when I go on trips. This is a great way to built flight time and a good way to get experience while flying REAL Cross Country trips!! Unfortunately, I won't be able to pay you, but you would get some real cheap flight time and REAL cross-country experience.

I'll have to give you a checkout to make sure you can fly, so you'd have to pay for that which would be around $250. Once you are checked out and qualified to fly my plane, you can buy flight time in blocks of hours. Cost would be around $88/hr. You can't get flight time that cheap anywhere! I'll throw in a Uniform with 4 stripes and I'll even let you fly, fuel, wash and load/unload the plane. We will be flying into some first class FBOs all over the country! This is a great opportunity!

If interested, please send me a PM and I will e-mail you the application. There will be a $35 application fee for processing, background check, etc.

I have a Cessna 172. You can sit in the right seat and log flight time when I go on trips. This is a great way to built flight time and a good way to get experience while flying REAL Cross Country trips!! Unfortunately, I won't be able to pay you, but you would get some real cheap flight time and REAL cross-country experience.

I'll have to give you a checkout to make sure you can fly, so you'd have to pay for that which would be around $250. Once you are checked out and qualified to fly my plane, you can buy flight time in blocks of hours. Cost would be around $88/hr. You can't get flight time that cheap anywhere! I'll throw in a Uniform with 4 stripes and I'll even let you fly, fuel, wash and load/unload the plane. We will be flying into some first class FBOs all over the country! This is a great opportunity!

If interested, please send me a PM and I will e-mail you the application. There will be a $35 application fee for processing, background check, etc.

:yup:Oh please I hope this guy takes this offer! It would be the highlight of my unemployed year! HAHAHA:laff:

:yup:Oh please I hope this guy takes this offer! It would be the highlight of my unemployed year! HAHAHA:laff:

Eh, according to his profile he already flies a Piaggio 180 on Charter, but he is also a Computer Engineer. I believe the latter. ;)

Eh, according to his profile he already flies a Piaggio 180 on Charter, but he is also a Computer Engineer. I believe the latter.
Just got my first job to Fly a Piaggio did about 5hrs and was supposed to go to FLIGHT SAFETY in 3 months time but the company winded up !:mad:

Im a fresher with 243.9hrs with 4.8 Turbo prop time

Im looking on optimistic posts.

Thank you for ur replies !

ONCE AGAIN I HOLD A INDIAN PASSPORT,CANT WORK IN THE US !:(

I sure hope you were getting paid while flying that Piaggio!

You can wait all you want, nobody is going to help you or post jobs if pay is not an issue for you. That crap doesn't fly very well around here.

Back