Being hired with not-so great military history

@Dacuj

You're making a lot of statements with very little credibility to back them up. What, exactly, is your background that you feel so confident in your position? If it's anything like your "military background" that's going to be a really hard hill to hold.

I spent quite a long time working over at HQ while at the Voy. I've since flowed but am currently on temp duty over at the Palace. So, I would say I have a whole lot of background and connections and can impart the very best and latest info here when it becomes public.

I spent quite a long time working over at HQ while at the Voy. I've since flowed but am currently on temp duty over at the Palace. So, I would say I have a whole lot of background and connections and can impart the very best and latest info here when it becomes public.
Or we can go read the press releases instead.

Or we can go read the press releases instead.

Uhhh, not necessarily. There are many snippets of info that come out on an almost weekly basis that never make it to press release. These generally are tied to operations and have ramifications out on the line. I've always tried to share that as soon as I'm able on whatever medium I'm on.

And notice that I said that I flowed. To those who say that Envoy isn't AA. Even after flowing, I see no degree of separation between someone who is flying a 175 or a 737. It's simply a departmental transfer when your number comes up. We are ALL American.

Uhhh, not necessarily. There are many snippets of info that come out on an almost weekly basis that never make it to press release. These generally are tied to operations and have ramifications out on the line. I've always tried to share that as soon as I'm able on whatever medium I'm on.

And notice that I said that I flowed. To those who say that Envoy isn't AA. Even after flowing, I see no degree of separation between someone who is flying a 175 or a 737. It's simply a departmental transfer when your number comes up. We are ALL American.

CEAE252B-CCB3-4B72-A588-0198952530E0.jpeg

I'm not really sure what you are getting at here but I'm speaking of cadets that are affiliated with bona fide pipeline universities. These universities undergo a rigorous review by the carrier that it is affiliating with. The carrier wants to ensure that the training delivered prepares them for all aspects of 121 flying from day one of training. That's the reason these guys show up so prepared and understand completely all the concepts. Unlike an RTP guy for example. This guy has been flying "the military way" that has nothing to do with 121 flying. It's a whole learning curve to get the guy there. Not to mention, they've been flying helos which is totally different animal and another learning curve and transition. In addition, in the past I've seen a carrier be patient and get the RTP guy up to speed and finally after a period of time, he gets it. Then, he drops a 2 week notice to go to a place like Frontier or Spirit. Seriously. Leaving a flow to AA for example for a bottom of the barrel outfit AFTER the carrier was so gracious in extending every courtesy possible to get them to where they needed to be. Meanwhile, the cadets have grasped the concept on day one and MAY even be junior to an RTP guy in his class. Fortunately at some places this has been fixed with the cadets being at the top of the seniority list of the class drop. It's absurd though that the cadet may be further ahead of an RTP guy hired 3 months ago who is still struggling. That's my whole point.
Bottom of the barrel? Let’s compare contracts. You’re a complete idiot.

You say these words and make these claims.... but just from this thread I’d say you’re full of horse pucky. You have brought zero value to this thread... and quite literally Envoy is not AA otherwise the paycheck, pay rates, and cumulative contract would reflect that.

You say these words and make these claims.... but just from this thread I’d say you’re full of horse pucky. You have brought zero value to this thread... and quite literally Envoy is not AA otherwise the paycheck, pay rates, and cumulative contract would reflect that.
Though, come to think of it, the stapler is my favorite tool for the er, “integration” of regional outfits…

Ugh, you're right. Can't believe I wasted my time with this crap. That guy couldn't find his way out of a wet paper bag with a knife, a flashlight and you holding one end open for him.

(Firefighter) knife and a flashlight in daylight? The Timmy Martin dacuj?

Back