Problem JC Agonizingly Slow Today

killbilly

Vocals, Lyrics, Triangle, Washboard, Kittens
Thought it was my 'net connection but it's not. Pages VERY slow to respond. Lots of timeouts. Thought it might have been early morning maintenance on the systems but it hasn't improved in the last couple of hours.

Thought it was my 'net connection but it's not. Pages VERY slow to respond. Lots of timeouts. Thought it might have been early morning maintenance on the systems but it hasn't improved in the last couple of hours.
Might have been the morning MySQLdumps and compression. Are you still having speed issues?

And Darren, they don't go on for three hours, dingleberry, of course it would be faster now. :)

Might have been the morning MySQLdumps and compression. Are you still having speed issues?

And Darren, they don't go on for three hours, dingleberry, of course it would be faster now. :)
Do you have MYSQLdump everyday around 12am-1am PCT? Seems like I always have trouble around the time with the site.

No, not now. Seems to happen around 6-7am EST, for what it's worth. It's always a little slow that early in the morning - today it was pretty bad though.

It's 1410 EST and running slow. Or, my wife figured out a way to get me off the computer.

Back