In-N-Out Burger

MQAAord

Scheherazade
Staff member
Just saw your pics of In-N-Out Burger....

Bill started drooling. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Just saw your pics of In-N-Out Burger....

Bill started drooling. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Add me to the "Drool List"... Mmmm... In-N-Out Burgers...

Time to bid a trip out west!

In-N-Out is better remembered then tasted. I have not been back recently, to me it just is just average. I guess that is what you get after eating 1000s of them, and having one 3 miles away.

Hey, don't be dissin' the double-double Iain and I won't be dissin' the Togo's #9! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Just kidding bro!

[ QUOTE ]
In-N-Out is better remembered then tasted. I have not been back recently, to me it just is just average. I guess that is what you get after eating 1000s of them, and having one 3 miles away.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to agree. In-N-Out is all hype. I'm sooo sick of the food. It's not even that good. Again that might be because I have one done the street. I have to admit, I used to love In-N-Out. I ate it every single day during high school. But it gave me a huge dislike for it and my roundly appearance. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

PS: Has anyone noticed that when you walk into an In-N-Out, you reek when you get home? Better yet when you get some food from the drive-thru and your car and clothes smell for quite some time. I would hate to work there. The smell would permeate through your skin. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I can't believe you guys are hating on In-N-Out. We just got one in PRC and I couldn't be happier. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I do have to say that I'm less than impressed with the Scottsdale In-N-Out though. I dunno why, but their food isn't very good when I'm there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I hate you all.......

I'm counting down until Vegas so I can actually GET one. Doug, if you're FedExing Lloyd one, send me one, too. I'll even go down to the FedEx hub and get it.

We usually only indulge in In-N-Out after a night of brisk drinking. So we don't have them that often!

HA! one would think that...but as you get older, it tends to take more of a toll... so doug can imbibe a little more often, but i'm down to about every 3-6 months...

I've taken on the opportunity to start mixing nonalchiehol with alchiehol to stem off the pain some! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

And you'd think a kraut would be able to hold her liquor better, mein frau!

*run for cover, schnell!*

I can hold my liquor fine - when in france, germany, switzerland etc....there's something different about the alchohols and beers over here...they're just harsher for some reason.

[ QUOTE ]
I can hold my liquor fine - when in france, germany, switzerland etc....there's something different about the alchohols and beers over here...they're just harsher for some reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

US beer is considered to be the weakest around - if you go to Europe they are drinking much stronger pints.

In regards to In-N-Out much like Matt I ate it 2-3 times a week during High School, during college missed it, tried to get my parents to bring me one but due to F&M I could not. When I got back it was really just average, I did not miss it that much in AU, and it was a long time ago I went. It just is bland, and rich. I only ever go for it late at night when everthing else is closed.

I know the beers over here are weak... but they have some sort of preservative or unnatural something in them that the overseas beers don't have.. maybe it's that the overseas beers are more "natural/nature made"....

Sorry this forum is dead, but I must reply. IN-N-OUT is off the hook! I had it for the first time last Easter Sunday and then headed out to Newport for the Day. I think the CLE area needs a IN-N-OUT; all we have is McDonalds and Burger King. But we do have Chiptole!

tell me bout it... come to find out, the hubby went for in-n-out for lunch today and didn't even get me anything (I was at work)! I was SO jealous!
tongue.gif

No franchises, all family owned, no biz ops available! Which is why their burgers kick ass! No uninterested franchise holder cutting the "quality corner" in order to maximize profit.

Back