In-N-Out Burger

I'm heading to Cali next week and I'm pumped. I've been craving a double double animal style for the past year
rawk.gif

Question: What exactly IS an In-N-Out? is it like McDonalds or Wendys or something. If someone will tell me, then I'll tell you all about the horrors of our local food place... friendly's

[ QUOTE ]
Question: What exactly IS an In-N-Out? is it like McDonalds or Wendys or something. If someone will tell me, then I'll tell you all about the horrors of our local food place... friendly's

[/ QUOTE ]

In-N-out burger is the best fast food burger establishment. Their meat is never frozen and cooked to order. They only have 5 items on the menu. In-N-Out is found in three states, California, Arizona, and Nevada. O, yea, they toast the buns for a nice crisp taste. IN-N-OUT I have had IN-N-OUt only three times, but it is one of the best bugers I have ever had.

Actually, there's "animal style", "protein style" and "traditional" but they're not listed on the menu.

But, by far, the highest quality fast food served the most consistently on earth.

I think it even pays $11.75/hr starting in Scottsdale.

[ QUOTE ]
But, by far, the highest quality fast food served the most consistently on earth.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW! That is a high starting wage! Almost as good as the $23 p/hr at a regional first year pay. NEways, I can taste one in my mouth now. I am guessing that the nearest in-n-out is about 2000 miles away. I agree Doug, they are the best fast food.

Come to NetworkJC. There's one just across the freeway from the LAS strip!

hahaha I had a double-double about 35 minutes ago! Yeah its good, but dang I didnt know people as far away as the east coast even knew it existed.

Heck Yeah we know it exists! With a name like In-N-Out, you better go to it. In fact I first saw one near LAX and said, "Dad, we have to go to a IN-N-OUT this vacation"

[ QUOTE ]
Actually, there's "animal style", "protein style" and "traditional" but they're not listed on the menu.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm familiar with animal style but what do the other "secret prases" get you.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it better than Whitt's, Doug?
grin.gif

Damn, Whitts be good, yo! But they're on two different planes entirely.

Man, that's a hard one. Dangit Lloyd!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In-N-out burger is the best fast food burger establishment. Their meat is never frozen and cooked to order. They only have 5 items on the menu. In-N-Out is found in three states, California, Arizona, and Nevada. O, yea, they toast the buns for a nice crisp taste. IN-N-OUT I have had IN-N-OUt only three times, but it is one of the best bugers I have ever had.

[/ QUOTE ]

okay, sounds good!!! <Starved right now> Now I'll tell you all a little story about a not so fine New England establishment... Friendly's. One should never go there. Contrary to their name the service is usally slow and in no way friendly. (one time a server dropped a whole plate of sodas and milkshakes on me.) Also the food there is pretty horrible. One time my girlfriend got something that was supposed to be Blueberry Pie a la mode. but really it turned out to be a scoop of freezer burned vanilla on top of a VERY stale blueberry pop-tart.

Animal style is fair. Grill with mustard, extra sauce, and grilled onions.

I've gotten to not like the sauce too much. My current favorite is fairly simple.

Hamburger. No sauce. Extra tomatoes, pickles, lettuce.

I started asking animal style, then all the extras, but no sauce, but they never get that right; always ending up missing something. Extra stuff is always free, so it is like getting a burger and salad in one the way I order. 2 of them is plenty, and cheaper than any of the doubles they have on the menu.

Fries, if you get them, have to be well done to taste good.

There is an In-n-out across the street from RHV airport. I always try and time the visits for enough time to walk across the street.

[ QUOTE ]
In-n-Out is to the west what Portillo's is to Chicago!

Gotta love this city.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mmmmm, Portillo's...........one of the happiest places on earth!

[ QUOTE ]
In-N-Out is found in three states, California, Arizona, and Nevada. O, yea, they toast the buns for a nice crisp taste[ QUOTE ]

Coming soon to Utah
@ KSGU

Back