In-Flight Photos

Mmm, skimming the tops, BEAUTIFUL!
laugh.gif
Well done!

Chris great video and the view you give can be reminds me of why I love to fly and long to be in the sky. To be up there in the wild blue. Thanks Ed also.

I do have to say that I keep telling myself that I'm not going to watch it anymore...and then I watch it again!!!!! It's weird, man!!!! Awesome job!

[ QUOTE ]
I do have to say that I keep telling myself that I'm not going to watch it anymore...and then I watch it again!!!!! It's weird, man!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Agreed. I've watched it three times already.... and I was just able to open it today.

I call it INCENTIVE!!!
cool.gif

any clue as to why somebody with the newest version of WMP, windows 98, and the .wmv file selected in WMP wouldn't be able to watch this video...i did a couple hours ago at school (with no sound and poor quality video) but not now...i get this message everytime

Windows Media Player cannot play this file. Connect to the Internet or insert the removable media on which the file is located, and then try to play the file again.

was it taken down again???

Mike

Great Video! Inspiring to watch, its gives a true picture for why us aviators have such a passion to fly. Thanks for a well made video to watch.

[ QUOTE ]
Great Video! Inspiring to watch, its gives a true picture for why us aviators have such a passion to fly. Thanks for a well made video to watch.

[/ QUOTE ]

.....why we aviators.....

continue.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I know, I know.......sort of a slow day around here.
laugh.gif

Mike not shooting any bad guys today? Gees what are we paying you for.....just kidding....

If you beginnings to grammer correcting on all postings you be one busy boy. Slow day no more.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Picture_001.sized.jpg

now that is a sweet picture!

[/ QUOTE ]

75SP.jpg

That one is a little better, finally got my stupid scanner working.
smile.gif

That's an awesome video...I have watched it 2x already
cool.gif

THAT'S what I want ...one day anyway.
Anymore videos?

Back