In-Flight Photos

Who is singing the music in the background? The video was great. I love the part where you are skimming the clouds!
cool.gif

Thanks everyone for the compliments. The music is from a Christian group called "Silers Bald" Strange name- good music!

[ QUOTE ]
Here are some I've got:

LAX:
lax800coloradjustedairnav.jpg

LAX again:
lax6.jpg

Catalina Island:
BIG_BEAR_002.jpg

The center of our solar system
smile.gif
:
BIG_BEAR_036.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome pictures - especially the last 3!!!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

yeah, a bunch were downloading it in the chat tonight and it overloaded my ISP and he shut off access to those files. Sorry for those who didn't get to see it!

[ QUOTE ]
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that pilot must have done a great job holding the plane steady while the camera guy did his work
grin.gif

I'll host 'em at my site...

They say I have 25GB of data xfer / month and last count I was at around 1GB... dunno how that works if that is for an 8mb vid; the last one I put here got about 220 dls.... but I'll be happy to put it there for as long as possible!

[ QUOTE ]
Did Iain take the last 3??

[/ QUOTE ]

Geez am I that obvious????
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that pilot must have done a great job holding the plane steady while the camera guy did his work
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

HA HA HA!!! Yeah true!!! But lets give the camera guy some more props!

[ QUOTE ]
I'll host 'em at my site...

They say I have 25GB of data xfer / month and last count I was at around 1GB... dunno how that works if that is for an 8mb vid; the last one I put here got about 220 dls.... but I'll be happy to put it there for as long as possible!

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it up?

Back