If you want....

Seggy

For the speakers this year I am volunteering Myself, and Cruise to be the showcase speakers along with Mike Donatelli and Paul Ryder.

Why would you want to listen to me and the rest of us? VERY good question, but I have done a few speaking roles already as a result of the accident, and have been invited (along with Cruise) to speak at the Northwest, excuse me, NorthDelta LEC Meeting 1 in MSP in a few months. So I guess we are not that boring.

No charge of course for us to talk and we can see about having the ALPA National Education Committee help us out which I have emailed the National Committee Chair already.

We REALLY want the dates to stay the same for the event though and hope this can help out!

For the speakers this year I am volunteering Myself, Cruise, and Rocketman to be the showcase speakers along with Mike Donatelli and Paul Ryder.

Why would you want to listen to me and the rest of us? VERY good question, but I have done a few speaking roles already as a result of the accident, and have been invited (along with Cruise) to speak at the Northwest, excuse me, NorthDelta LEC Meeting 1 in MSP in a few months. So I guess we are not that boring.

No charge of course for us to talk and we can see about having the ALPA National Education Committee help us out which I have emailed the National Committee Chair already.

We REALLY want the dates to stay the same for the event though and hope this can help out!

Dude....You fools better call.

Tell Donatelli I said, "Two Weeks, that's twenty papers... I want my $2"

Back