I got to tour Citationkids Citation

G

I couldn't believe Alex(citationkid) when he told me yesterday his mom was coming down to KBCT. His mom was nice enough to give me a tour of the wonderful jet and even take a few pictures. Many thanks to Alex and his Mom! Here are the pics:

G

Thanks Jeff. Alex, hope to see you soon, too bad you couldn't come this time.

CaliforniaSurfer

[ QUOTE ]
Was his mom hot?

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't want to be the first to jump on that, but I noticed her too. It's like prison in here, you see a decent looking women and everyone goes nuts.

Surf

triple7

Something tells me that wasnt c-kids mom...that was brian-jesus's mom....would be my guess......i dont think she would be flying the citation with capri pants on and a small child in her lap.

G

Yeah, thats my mom and my little bro. Alex's mom was the one taking the pictures.

RiddlePilot

[ QUOTE ]
Didn't want to be the first to jump on that, but I noticed her too. It's like prison in here, you see a decent looking women and everyone goes nuts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hah! Try going to Man University, Prescott Campus. You end up staring at every random woman you see.

Wm226

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hah! Try going to Man University, Prescott Campus. You end up staring at every random woman you see.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ohhhh greatttt!

FL270

[ QUOTE ]
Try going to Man University, Prescott Campus. You end up staring at every random woman you see.

[/ QUOTE ]Trust me, it's no different at Man University, Daytona Beach campus. Just depends on whether you want the random women to be standing on a mountain or a beach ...

Ecl!pse

Is it just me, or is something wrong with the attitude indicator? Its well over 90 degrees, was someone playing with the wheel?

Wm226

[ QUOTE ]
Is it just me, or is something wrong with the attitude indicator? Its well over 90 degrees, was someone playing with the wheel?

[/ QUOTE ]

Master switch was probably off.

FL270

In our King Air, the attitude indicator is AC powered. Whenever the inverter is switched off it automatically parks itself at 90 degrees nose up. I suspect the one in the Citation does something similar depending on how it is powered.

MrLeisure757

Awesome pictures!

I noticed the attitude indicator like that yesterday in the Piper. We flipped on the master switch, and it was back to normal. I think it's like that on most planes.