I got to tour Citationkids Citation

G

I couldn't believe Alex(citationkid) when he told me yesterday his mom was coming down to KBCT. His mom was nice enough to give me a tour of the wonderful jet and even take a few pictures. Many thanks to Alex and his Mom! Here are the pics:

citation5.jpg

citation2.jpg

citation3.jpg

citation4.jpg

Thanks Jeff. Alex, hope to see you soon, too bad you couldn't come this time.

[ QUOTE ]
Was his mom hot?

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't want to be the first to jump on that, but I noticed her too. It's like prison in here, you see a decent looking women and everyone goes nuts.

Surf

Something tells me that wasnt c-kids mom...that was brian-jesus's mom....would be my guess......i dont think she would be flying the citation with capri pants on and a small child in her lap.

Yeah, thats my mom and my little bro. Alex's mom was the one taking the pictures.

[ QUOTE ]
Didn't want to be the first to jump on that, but I noticed her too. It's like prison in here, you see a decent looking women and everyone goes nuts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hah! Try going to Man University, Prescott Campus. You end up staring at every random woman you see.
tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hah! Try going to Man University, Prescott Campus. You end up staring at every random woman you see.
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ohhhh greatttt!
crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Try going to Man University, Prescott Campus. You end up staring at every random woman you see.
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Trust me, it's no different at Man University, Daytona Beach campus. Just depends on whether you want the random women to be standing on a mountain or a beach ...

Is it just me, or is something wrong with the attitude indicator? Its well over 90 degrees, was someone playing with the wheel?

[ QUOTE ]
Is it just me, or is something wrong with the attitude indicator? Its well over 90 degrees, was someone playing with the wheel?

[/ QUOTE ]

Master switch was probably off.

In our King Air, the attitude indicator is AC powered. Whenever the inverter is switched off it automatically parks itself at 90 degrees nose up. I suspect the one in the Citation does something similar depending on how it is powered.

Awesome pictures!

I noticed the attitude indicator like that yesterday in the Piper. We flipped on the master switch, and it was back to normal. I think it's like that on most planes.

Back